BPL Community Profile

Curtis B. (rutilate) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale New England
About Me Getting lighter and lighter, but those twinkies just don't seem to be helping much.
CityLittleton
StateMA
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List6 Days through Yellowstone in August, 2011

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Curtis B.

Showing 121 - 130 of 379 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...38

Forum » Thread

interested
I am interested in the Columbia pants. Send an email with the details! cnbingham (atta) gmail (dottod) com.

In Gear Swap » WTB: 2 pr snow pants in M's Med AND M's Small
February 12, 6:18am

White Mountains in Feb--where campfires are allowed
I'm taking a group of boys up to make igloos in the White Mountains in a couple of weeks and would like to find a camp site that will allow a carefully contained fire. While we can certainly d...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » White Mountains in Feb--where campfires are allowed
February 11, 10:30pm

gear swap alternatives
I've looked at a number of other alternatives and have continued to come back here. There is far more traffic, prices are better than ebay, and stuff sells. And there is plenty of high-end stu...

In GEAR » Good BPL Gear swap alternatives?
February 11, 10:20pm

WTB: 2 pr snow pants in M's Med AND M's Small
My two boys just said the words I've most hated to hear during their growing up years: "Dad, my (insert gear item here) don't fit!" Ugh. Hopefully this is the last time! I...

In Gear Swap » WTB: 2 pr snow pants in M's Med AND M's Small
February 11, 9:34pm

August 50 miler in N. Arizona?
Can anyone recommend a moderate hike in Northern Arizona? We need to end up in driving distance to Sedona. My 3 kids, wife, and I did Yellowstone last year and the Tetons the year before. Were hop...

In Pre-Trip Planning » August 50 miler in N. Arizona?
February 05, 9:18pm

Need recommendations for winter boots
My son just claimed my Garmont Snow Momentum boots for his own and before I go out and buy another pair, are there any that you'd recommend over these? I'm looking at the Patagonia Das Boo...

In GEAR » Need recommendations for winter boots
February 04, 11:23am

Really cool!
Nick, This was a really cool history! Surely there ought to be something you could do with this in an expanded form.

In GEAR » @Nick: Please keep the finds coming! -- Okay -- Packs
February 04, 6:51am

awesome ideas!
These are awesome ideas! For some reason I didn't get a notification despite watching the thread. I've premade all my backpacking meals ala trailcooking.com but didn't think about pre...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Recommendations for tasty winter meals for YOUTH
February 01, 7:36am

Recommendations for tasty winter meals for YOUTH
I'm taking a bunch of youth on their first serious winter camping trip, sleeping in igloos and quinzhees. We'll be pulling pulks (also known as sleds for these boys), so I'm not worrie...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Recommendations for tasty winter meals for YOUTH
January 29, 7:14pm

WTB Down Pants M's L or XL?
I'm looking for some light(er) weight down pants for an unexpected winter trip at the end of next month. My pant size is 40x30. Anyone have any they wish to sell? Giving up on the cold an...

In Gear Swap » WTB Down Pants M's L or XL?
January 29, 12:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Curtis B.

Curtis B. has posted no reviews.