BPL Community Profile

Ryan Krause (rmkrause) - BPL Guest

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Ryan Krause has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Krause

Showing 121 - 130 of 224 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

No hood
Correct - it doesn't have a hood. Rather, it has a "pillow sleeve" of sorts to stuff some clothes or an actual pillow into to prevent it from getting away from you during the night. ...

In GEAR » big agnes horse thief sl sleeping bag
March 28, 4:48pm

Any updates?
Hey Chris - any updates on your testing of Polartec NeoShell?

In GEAR » Polartec NeoShell Starting To Appear
March 28, 12:39am

I had one
I had one, I got one fresh out of college since I got it on sale - I'm a lean athletic 5'9" 145lb and the bag was way too wide for me and was a big reason I got rid of it. Probably du...

In GEAR » big agnes horse thief sl sleeping bag
March 27, 7:18pm

Hexamid
+1 for Hexamid. There is a 8 week lead time currently though if you need it soon. As far as fiddle factor, here's a video of setup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPa6IisMqKY

In GEAR » Still searching for a suitable shelter
March 26, 7:33pm

Return of the ULA Amigo
I saw this on the Ultralight Adventure Equipment Facebook page: Some of you may be interested to know that ULA recently made a deal with the inventor of the h2o amigo and we now have the rights ...

In GEAR » Return of the ULA Amigo
March 26, 2:07pm

Re: Re: restrictions
It isn't clear if the OP is from the continental US visiting Puerto Rico or resides permanently in Puerto Rico. If the former, did the OP inform their CC issuer that they would be traveling? ...

In Chaff » Paypal hassles
March 26, 12:50am

Happy to hear everything turned out alright
Happy to hear everything turned out alright.

In Chaff » So my dog fell off a cliff tonight...
March 26, 12:09am

R2
I've got a new(er) R2 and it is quite breathable, soft and fairly warm. Agree that a MH Monkey man would be a similar but warmer jacket.

In GEAR » Patagonia R2 fleece jacket vs. Mountain Hardwear Bedlam Fleece jacket
March 25, 7:48pm

LL Bean, Lands End
LL Bean and Lands End make good durable insulation jackets that work well for around town. When they close out winter stock for the year you can get down or synthetic fill jackets from either for ...

In GEAR » Around town insulation piece
March 24, 8:47pm

Questionable hood
Might look interesting but not sure how well it would work in practice - the hood fabric is the same lightweight fabric the shirt is made of and doesn't appear to be any way of cinching it down...

In GEAR » New hot-weather shirt: Kuhl Kosmo Hoodie
March 24, 8:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Krause

Ryan Krause has posted no reviews.