BPL Community Profile

Randy Nelson (rlnunix) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rockies
About Me Randy Nelson has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Randy Nelson

Showing 121 - 130 of 613 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...62

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: So, what have we learned?
"Oh Randy, I promise you that BPL is still EXTREMELY civil compared to most other forums out there." No doubt Ryan, but it's sliding.

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
May 31, 6:02pm

Re: Re: Re: So, what have we learned?
Sounds good Travis. Where do I send them?

May 31, 5:55pm

Re: So, what have we learned?
"So, what have we learned?" That the site that was once the most civil of any I'd been on is now becoming like the rest. :(

May 31, 5:40pm

SMD
"I side with Yang on this. He bought a $360 shelter, not a $79 Wal-Mart special. Given that both the inner and outer had manufacturing defects, why would he want a replacement that might have ...

May 31, 11:13am

SMD
"Jennifer and Randy, can you tell me what Branden agreed upon based on emails?" He agreed to refund the shipping on the NetTent sent in for repairs/replacement. He failed to address yo...

May 31, 10:43am

SMD
"Because Brandon said they would refund the shipping if Yang sent in the tent, which is in writing no less, and then Ron overruled the decision once the tent was received by Six Moons. Why are...

May 31, 10:37am

Disagree
I'm going to disagree with the general consensus. And will probably be accused of attacking Yang for doing so but that is not my intent. I've never done business with SMD or know anyone the...

May 31, 7:44am

SMD
"4. Now, it came to the interesting part. Because of the defective Net Tent, I was not able to use the tent for my soon coming trip. " "They are still brand new. But I probably ne...

May 30, 9:01pm

LCW
Welcome to Colorado Andy! "Driving in, I see more of the Hayman Burn. A series of signs reads: "Look how the forest that you so admire goes up in smoke with a single fire.""...

In Post-Trip Reports » 24: Lost Creek Wilderness
May 20, 2:51pm

Re: Current Colorado Snow/Water Equivalents
I'm doing my part guys. I summerized my snow thrower and put it away. Then I got out my lawn tractor. Seems to be working.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Current Colorado Snow/Water Equivalents
April 16, 12:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Randy Nelson

Randy Nelson has posted no reviews.