BPL Community Profile

Jeremy B. (requiem) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Jeremy B. has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy B.

Showing 121 - 130 of 282 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...29

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lesson Learned: Don't Mess With Sun
^^^ What Dale said. There's a list here of some cars that use laminated glass in places beside the windshield: http://www.epgaa.com/applications/index.asp Something to note is that escap...

In GEAR » Skin Cancer Scare
March 27, 7:23pm

Re: Re: Re: Lesson Learned: Don't Mess With Sun
Thanks for the link Roger! The question of windows is a good one. Cars have laminated windscreens and windows, so they will block UVA. That often applies only to the windshield and not the sid...

In GEAR » Skin Cancer Scare
March 26, 11:29pm

Re: Re: question on compass
Orient your map to the magnetic north of the compass and then shoot your azimuth. If the map is not sufficiently recent, the map's idea of magnetic north will be different from the compass&#...

In GEAR » question on compass
March 22, 2:28pm

Re: Strange Foot Issues
Hi Ozzy, I agree with Stephen, a colleague or free clinic (usually universities have such) would be a good idea. In terms of your search, the article on Morton's neuroma looked interesting.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Strange Foot Issues
March 13, 10:24pm

Re: abstracts
I can't find the full text of the PubMed abstract about epidemic neuropathy anywhere. See if this works (I suspect it's access-restricted): http://www.karger.com/Article/Pdf/26161 It...

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
March 11, 1:15pm

Re: printing free topo maps
Brian, I just re-checked caltopo.com and they've added a feature to create PDFs. When you choose that option you can select both paper size and map scale, and get a nice overlay to show exa...

In Philosophy & Technique » Navigation
March 10, 2:56pm

Re: Where does it come from?
Correct, a Synmat UL7 is not enough for snow. I've tried it once and you can still feel some cold coming through. Getting the total R-value above 5 is generally recommended.

In GEAR » Thinking a downfilled jacket question
March 09, 8:39pm

Re: CO2 and other Contributions by Planes, Auto, and Cows ??
Greg, Can you give us some idea of what you want the answer to be, so that we can provide the appropriate data? Thanks!

In Chaff » CO2 and other Contributions by Planes, Auto, and Cows ??
March 07, 10:17pm

Re: Re: 3-5 experts
Ultimately, if Ann In Med wants to maintain its reputation as a reputable journal, it can't go around publishing garbage, can it? That assumes it is able to tell the difference, but "ga...

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
March 07, 1:39am

Re: Snowshoeing
Sports Basement, at least the one on Bryant, has snowshoes for rent. I assume it's a group outing, or that you have some idea of where you'll go? A few weeks ago I used only a light lon...

In Winter Hiking » Snowshoeing
March 07, 12:50am

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy B.

Jeremy B. has posted no reviews.