BPL Community Profile

Jeremy B. (requiem) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Jeremy B. has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy B.

Showing 121 - 130 of 334 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...34

Forum » Thread

Re: Lightest Expedition/Very Cold Weather jacket?
I've been keeping an eye out for a Norrona Lyngen Down750 jacket (539g total, 250g fill). Not the fill you're looking for, but still warm and relatively light. The Rab also looks very goo...

In GEAR » Lightest Expedition/Very Cold Weather jacket?
October 01, 6:52pm

Re: DOWN PANTS OR THICK BASELAYER BOTTOMS?
How cold do your winter trips get? The most I want when moving is a silkweight bottom (e.g. silk or cap1) under a softshell pant. For me a big concern is ease of use; a pair of insulated pants ...

In GEAR » DOWN PANTS OR THICK BASELAYER BOTTOMS?
October 01, 1:52am

Re: Re: Weight of Nalgene "Ultralite" 1L (for Steripen folks)
Here you go: http://store.nalgene.com/category-s/33.htm Yes, these are the original HDPE ones; specs page says 108.33g for the 32oz wide-mouth.

In GEAR » Weight of Nalgene "Ultralite" 1L (for Steripen folks)
September 30, 5:39pm

Re: Re: Re: advice
I find that VBLs add a bunch of warmth for their weight. Especially on my feet. True that; a pair of plastic bags in the snow gave me far more warmth than any socks. ('Course, wearing non...

In GEAR » Vapor Barrier Liner Advice Desperately Sought
September 08, 10:59pm

Re: Re: "nothing will hit us, we will not die, we will not drown, in JESUS name"
I was getting a kick out of all the D&D-inspired comments on the youtube thread: "Who's the warlock in the group? I can´╗┐ hear spells being cast." \-- "I think in this s...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "nothing will hit us, we will not die, we will not drown, in JESUS name"
September 08, 10:52pm

Re: Boot Hunt
My current pair is the Asolo Fugitive GTX. The specs page has it about 15% lighter than the 520, and it also comes in a wide. Review: http://www.itstactical.com/gearcom/footwear/asolo-fugitiv...

In GEAR » Boot Hunt
September 07, 10:15pm

Re: Anyone a Mountain Project member?
I've also bought a few things, and sold once. No issues so far; usual caveats apply.

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Anyone a Mountain Project member?
September 07, 9:54pm

Re: Re: Anyone else concerned about probable US-Syrian conflict?
Then Britain got the CIA to overthrow Mossadegh who was replaced by the Shah, who was a brutal dictator that sold us his oil cheaply Yeah, this was pretty much an open secret for the past few de...

In Chaff » Anyone else concerned about probable US-Syrian conflict?
September 07, 8:42pm

Re: Re: Support the Emperor Norton Bridge!
Yep, anyone with the free time can show up at the state capitol bright and early Monday (9:30 am, room 3191) to help defeat the Willy Brown bill. (It's been fast-tracked, and also goes against...

In Chaff » Support the Emperor Norton Bridge!
September 07, 8:07pm

Support the Emperor Norton Bridge!
This is for Californians, but there's legislature in the works to name the Western span of the Bay Bridge for Willy Brown. I'd like to encourage those so minded to support the petition for...

In Chaff » Support the Emperor Norton Bridge!
September 07, 6:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy B.

Jeremy B. has posted no reviews.