BPL Community Profile

Reggie Garrett (regarrett) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Lost in the mountains
About Me Lover of all things mountain. Somehow I have found myself in Little Rock, AR and I dearly miss the Rocky Mountains. Hopefully this whistle stop in Little Rock will be very brief.
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Reggie Garrett

Showing 121 - 130 of 294 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...30

Forum » Thread

GoLite, REI, Gossamer Gear, TrailDesigns, Kuhl, etc items for sale (pack, cookset, shelter, binoculars, stove, pants)
BUMP TO REMOVE SOLD ITEMS AND PRICE DECREASE. For sale are several items that are just not getting used. Some are UL, some are not. All have lots of life left in them. Prices include shippi...

In Gear Swap » GoLite, REI, Gossamer Gear, TrailDesigns, Kuhl, etc items for sale (pack, cookset, shelter, binoculars, stove, pants)
May 27, 8:13am

SpinnTwinn / Yama Mountain net tent
Offer PMd to you.

In Gear Swap » GG Spinn Twinn and Yama Mountain 1.25
May 22, 1:30pm

SpinnTwinn
Sounds fair to me. 👍

May 21, 5:03pm

SpinnTwinn
I'm interested in the SpinnTwinn if you're considering selling these items separately.

May 21, 3:39pm

Borah Stealth
I ordered my Stealth today. Can't wait to get it. Read all the comments I could find and I think this is what I am looking for to meet me really, really light weight trips. I'm not quite ...

In Gear Deals » New backpack...the Stealth
May 15, 8:27pm

Filled StarLyte
I've never carried mine full of a lot of fuel. If I overestimated the fuel needs for a meal, only the extra fuel was capped and carried. Could be 1/4 oz or so at times. Haven't had leaks ye...

In Gear Deals » StarLyte Burner With Cap
May 14, 2:05pm

Starlyte modified
I agree with the last post. The Starlyte is such a fine piece of gear that I love it. It packs in my Evernew .6 with the TrailDesigns Titanium sidewinder cone. Perfect size! Saves room in my pack,...

May 14, 8:43am

Re: Stove tests
Yes. Usual .6 Evernew. Wider than tall.

May 06, 8:54am

Re: Re: Starlyte Modified
Chad, I used the Sidewinder. The tests were performed in my kitchen but I did have a ground protector under all the stoves. To figure out the amount of fuel used to boil the water I j...

May 06, 5:30am

Starlyte Modified
I have a few different alcohol stoves. I decided to test my 3 favorites. What follows are the results of that test. While the modified Starlyte was "slow" it consumed the least amount of ...

May 05, 6:06pm

All Reader Reviews by Reggie Garrett

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Katabatic Gear Palisade Quilt
I have slept in this quilt at temps below freezing. I have alway been warm. Usually I am a cool sleeper. On the warmer nights, (never used it above 45 degrees) I don't snap the draft collar...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
January 29, 7:45pm

Katabatic Gear Bristlecone (Regular Length, Wide Width)
I ordered a Katabatic Gear Palisade sleeping quilt last year. Was so thoroughly impressed with the workmanship and customer service that when it was time to get a bivy, I ordered the Katabatic Gear B...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
January 29, 7:36pm