BPL Community Profile

Daniel Pittman (pitsy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Central Texas
About Me Born: Mississippi. Raised: Houston. Boy Scouts, BMX, camping. Navy: Great Lakes, Orlando, Norfolk, Guantanamo, San Diego. Hitch-hiked from S.D. to NYC. Bike shops. Moved to: Austin, then Round Rock. Made a baby with: Melissa McChristian. Favorite place: Grand Teton. Favorite animal: Black Bear.
CityRound Rock
StateTX
CountryUnited States of America
My Website URLhttps://www.facebook.com/daniel.pittman.108

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Daniel Pittman

Showing 121 - 130 of 284 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...29

Forum » Thread

Re: Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
Here's some information to add fuel to the fiery debate. I have not fact-checked anything this dude says, but his statistics are interesting. Copy and paste; me no HTML https://www.youtube...

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
October 05, 12:35am

Re: Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
My girlfriend continues to work at a job she hates (Starbucks) because it provides good insurance for us and our child. I work my ass off and make enough to pay our rent, utilities, car note, medi...

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
September 30, 11:36pm

Re: Winter Socks- VBL or WPB?
Max, I've always had a problem with cold feet, and cycling just makes it worse. I think it's a combination of things. Tight cycling shoes cutting off circulation, and wind-chill on sweaty...

In GEAR » Winter Socks- VBL or WPB?
September 30, 10:10pm

Re: Texas - East or West?
West.

In Gear Swap » New type of PIF -- the Travelling Hiker Box!
September 29, 10:04pm

Re: Re: Where did you go Jennifer
Where did you set up camp? I've only hiked out there, never camped. In fact, I was out there last week with my girlfriend and baby boy hiking clockwise starting at Cedar Breaks. We didn'...

In GEAR » Want to give a shout out to Zimmerpacks
September 29, 12:47am

Re: Hiking Music:
I would never listen to music while hiking or cycling. That said, the Pixies have some new music out. They have a new bass player (Kim Shattuck from The Muffs) and they're touring now! Go ...

In Chaff » Hiking Music:
September 29, 12:19am

Re: MH and "responsiveness"
Well Duh... A sales rep at an industry convention isn't gonna shoot you straight. They don't want to deal with complaints at that kind of venue; it's just a meet-and-greet, demo the n...

In GEAR » why i wont buy a ghost whisperer
September 29, 12:11am

Re: re: Foot care kit
"Daniel: no moleskin or similar in your kit? Once a blister develops, a donut pad around it really helps." I used to use moleskin, but now I just focus really hard on prevention. Any ...

In GEAR » Foot care kit, need help.
September 27, 9:08pm

Re: Re: Favorite pack for less then $200
I like the REI Flash packs, but my go-to pack for the volume and weight range you're talking about is a modified REI Pinnacle 35. I think it's discontinued, but they're plentiful on th...

In GEAR » Favorite pack for less than $200?
September 26, 9:56pm

Re: Columbia and Western: Castlegar to Christina Lake
Oooh, I loves me some tunnels.

In Editor's Roundtable » Columbia and Western: Castlegar to Christina Lake
September 26, 9:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Daniel Pittman

Daniel Pittman has posted no reviews.