BPL Community Profile

Paul Gibson (pgibson) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW Idaho
About Me Paul Gibson has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.freewebs.com/arrowheadequipment/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Gibson

Showing 121 - 130 of 195 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Forum » Thread

Re: UQ - full length or 2/3
Also one thing to consider on the length is that when gathered/cinched on the ends to close off any air channels the quilt will be slightly shorter than laid flat. I would also recommend trying a ...

In Hammocks » UQ - full length or 2/3 ?
August 17, 3:12pm

O and
There are lots of hangers in MI and in that general area so if you post on HF looking for someone to help you will likely get several responses. :)

In Hammocks » Hammock diagnosis please
August 14, 7:04pm

Re. Hammock diagnosis
A structural ridge line would likely help a good bit, it also sounds like getting the correct hang/sag angle set from your straps would likely help a bit as well. You want to shoot for trees that...

In Hammocks » Hammock diagnosis please
August 14, 7:02pm

Hammocks
Very cool to see this section :) I have a hand full of hammocks, main camping one though is the Warbonnet Black Bird 1.1 dbl, recently changed it out to dynaglide whoopie slings and plan to make...

In Hammocks » Hammocks
August 11, 9:38am

The Big One!!! Arrowhead Equipment Anniversary Sale
Hey Everyone, just wanted to let everybody know that we are having our biggest sale of the year in honor of all the great customers that have helped us get started over this past first year. I have...

In Gear Deals » The Big One!!! Arrowhead Equipment Anniversary Sale
August 10, 1:34pm

Re. Selkirk Mountains-Hunt Lake,Idaho
Great photos Jay, looks like a great trip :) Going to have to get up that far north sometime, not that far really. Thanks for posting.

In Post-Trip Reports » Selkirk Mountains-Hunt Lake,Idaho
August 03, 5:29pm

Caps
Just double checked and the only thing that I can find in the platy sized threads is the flip top and the push pull caps. Sorry, The thread size you want to look for is 28-400. If you cant find a...

In GEAR » Platypus Cap Options
July 27, 11:46am

Platy caps
I don't have any in stock at the moment but I can get the flip top caps, should be reordering from my supplier in the next few weeks. I do have the push pull caps in stock that fit them right ...

In GEAR » Platypus Cap Options
July 27, 11:26am

Hammock Suspension
I use it all :) but I do kind of make them so that helps me to have a chance to play with just about every kind of hammock suspension that is available out there. Right now though my go to choice...

In GEAR » Hammock Suspension
July 27, 10:32am

re. Weather conditions buy Priest Lake, Id (Pan Handle)
To my knowledge there is no area of Id that requires bear canisters but you may check with the local ranger district to see if they might recommend one. Most areas that I go to we don't take a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Weather conditions buy Priest Lake, Id (Pan Handle)
July 21, 8:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Gibson

Paul Gibson has posted no reviews.