BPL Community Profile

Ryan Elsey (paintballswimguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kansas City
About Me Ryan Elsey has not added a biography yet.
CityKansas City
StateMissouri
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Elsey

Showing 121 - 130 of 227 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

I read that too...
I thought that was a semi decent article as well. Good pack recommendation for sure.

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Sept-Oct Scouting magazine article about packing light
September 04, 10:03am

Portable water purifiers
They work well, they are just on the heavy side. I've used the MSR Sweetwater Purifier, and I've also used the Katadyn micro filter. I've also used the MSR Hyperlight My favorite was...

In Philmont » Water Purification - Really?
September 04, 9:57am

Laser Engraved Titanium Cup...
My dad has always wanted a titanium cup, but just couldn't quite spend the money on it himself. So I'd like to get him a personalized titanium cup. Something along the lines of "Best D...

In GEAR » Laser Engraved Titanium Cup...
September 03, 10:30am

Re: Let's see your dinky stuff kit list
msr ul packtowel (small) ear plugs (shelters are noisy) small amount of biodegradable soup small deet bug spray cut off toothbrush small toothpaste bic pen write n the rain, small notebook ...

In GEAR » Let's see your dinky stuff kit list
September 02, 1:37pm

more info needed
Are you sliding off the pad, or rolling off of the pad. If your sliding, you may try seam sealer, it may help. Or, the peak elite AC, has wider tubes on the side, to help keep you from rolling off.

In GEAR » I keep falling off my Inflatable Pads
September 02, 1:30pm

cool
Could be cool. I wasn't a fan of the peak elite ac myself. I returned mine. But i will admit, if you like tube, mummy style mattress, its was a nice mattress. I'm just a neoair fanboy myself

In Gear Deals » POE at the CLYMB
September 02, 9:39am

my next tent
I'm thinking the 2 person model will likely be my next tent, if the price is right. (I'm a med student, aka no money) Any word on the eta?

In GEAR » Coming Soon: Tarptent StratoSpire
September 01, 6:39pm

Thoughts
Pad: if your really interested in a full pad, consider the Peak Elite Ac, a regular length pad is around 12 ounces i think. And they are well insulated. Filter: use aqua mira. filters are heavy...

In Gear Lists » AT 2012 thru-hike list
September 01, 6:22pm

Which direction are you hiking
Are you hiking northbound or southbound. It will make a difference In the clothing that you need. If your a north bounder. You probably don't need anything more than a lightweight fleece or a...

In GEAR » If you were a college student needing a down jacket...
September 01, 6:09pm

fun idea
I have no need for a bear canister, I live in Kansas... But, i like your sale technique, can't wait to see when people cave

In Gear Swap » FS - Bare Boxer Champion Bear Canister (608 cubic inches)
September 01, 7:19am

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Elsey

Ryan Elsey has posted no reviews.