BPL Community Profile

George Davis (nsiderbam) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale mid-Atlantic
About Me I go to the Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD (senior year) and started backpacking my first year here. I love the UL philosophy and this forum is awesome.
CityAnnapolis
StateMaryland
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.nsiderbam.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear List3-season List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by George Davis

Showing 121 - 130 of 153 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

price update
- GoLite Featherlite sleeping bag, size regular ($125 OBO) - orange Patagonia Nano Puff hoody, size M ($120 OBO) - Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 with footprint ($205 OBO including footprint)

In Gear Swap » FS: Clearing out extra gear (GoLite bag, Nano Puff hoody, Fly Creek UL2, other random stuff)
November 13, 8:38pm

stove and pants sold
The stove and pants have been sold.

In Gear Swap » FS: Clearing out extra gear (GoLite bag, Nano Puff hoody, Fly Creek UL2, other random stuff)
November 13, 9:46am

price update
Updating prices before I head off to class for the day. - GoLite Featherlite sleeping bag, size regular ($130 OBO) - orange Patagonia Nano Puff hoody, size M ($125 OBO) - Big Agnes Fly Creek U...

November 13, 7:42am

bumpity
bump bump. I have some interested in the tent but none have gotten back to me. Any offers?

November 12, 7:25pm

pizza
No, but we actually ordered pizza that night. Checked the trail register at the shelter and the first thing we saw was "[some Italian place] delivers pizza here down at the road by the stream&...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Gourmet Backcountry Food
November 12, 8:47am

Price drop!
The bag is still for sale. Price drop on everything except the pad -- I'd lose money just shipping it by lowering the price. - GoLite Featherlite sleeping bag, size regular ($135 OBO) - ora...

November 12, 6:53am

Tortilla pizzas (version 2)
Here's a different style of tortilla pizza than what was posted on the first page. My friend and I just made these last night for the first time, and they were the best on-trail food I'...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Gourmet Backcountry Food
November 11, 6:47pm

FS: Clearing out extra gear (GoLite bag, Nano Puff hoody, Fly Creek UL2, other random stuff)
Hey all! I just purchased a couple of items and now have some extra gear that I won't really need -- plus, I need to make up the money deficit I just created! The prices shown include shippi...

November 11, 3:53pm

Price update
Selling shipped for $215!

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 with Footprint
November 10, 3:30pm

Nano Puff
Sent you a message about the Nano Puff -- I have a friend who will likely be very interested.

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell, Patagonia, and First Ascent Jakets, Icebreaker
November 09, 2:33pm

All Reader Reviews by George Davis

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

REI Flash 45 (2012-2013 Model)
I've been a UL backpacker for a few years now and this pack was my first purchase where I've actually gone up in weight, meaning that I decided the benefits of using this pack are worth the ex...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 03, 11:49am