BPL Community Profile

Justin Tremlin (notu) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Central Washington
About Me I work at Stevens Pass Ski Resort ten months out of the year as the Employee Services Manager (not Human recourses, that's different). The other two months (June and July) I hike, trail run, cyclocross and downhill mountain bike with my wife of 10 years. I live in a faux Bavarian tourist town called Leavenworth where some of the best hiking in Washington is literally out my front door.
CityLeavenworth
StateWa
My PDF Gear ListPNW 3-Season Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Tremlin

Showing 121 - 126 of 126 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Forum » Thread

Re: Best pre-filter is a 1 ounce 1 micron oil filter
Thanks you. I would have never looked at Bio-diesel filter. I just ordered ten of them. One of these with Aquamira in BPL Mini bottles will put my system at 2oz. Sweet.

In GEAR » SteriPEN Pre-Filter/Water Bottles That Work
December 24, 1:04pm

Wow I just over shot that landing.
Wow I just over shot that landing. I was trying to lighten up my system and went tech instead of simple (K.I.S.S.). Thank you for that. I now have a few questions. 1. About how many "filter...

December 24, 9:35am

SteriPEN Pre-Filter/Water Bottles That Work
I have been using two CamelBak Podium Bottles. One with it's standard bite valve top and one with an MSR Quick Connect Bottle Adapter because I used an MSR HyperFlow water filter. I had posted ...

December 23, 11:03pm

My knees hurts if I place it wrong.
My knees hurts if I place it wrong. I can hike for days without a problem, then I will step down wrong and I'm toast. It doesn't matter how much weight I carry (I've done it with nothin...

In Gear Lists » My 3 Season Gear List
December 15, 6:13pm

Klear Water?
Thank you for the heads up. I put the poles in my base weight because I rarely have them off my pack (they are mainly tent poles and back up for my bad knee). As for the Aquamira, what do you think...

December 13, 12:30am

My 3 Season Gear List
ArcTeryx Cierzo 35L w/Z-Lite Back Foam 21.2 oz ThermaRest Z-Lite (6/7th Cut) 11.0 oz Marmot Hydrogen Custom Quilt/Half Bag 19.2 oz Sea to Summit SN240 Stuff Sack XS 0.6 oz MSR E...

December 12, 10:39am

All Reader Reviews by Justin Tremlin

Justin Tremlin has posted no reviews.