BPL Community Profile

Josh Brock (needsAbath) - BPL Guest

My Locale Outside
About Me Everything outdoors. I also cook...two trick pony.
CitySacramento
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Josh Brock

Showing 121 - 130 of 291 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...30

Forum » Thread

Star Trails
I have been trying to shoot star trails lately and for some reason the shots arecoming out really noisy. I Have been shooting with a low ISO and a slow shutter speed. I'm useing a ziess 50 F...

In Photography » Star Trails
May 28, 12:22pm

Considering external frame
Im thinking about going back to an external frame pack. I pulled out an old external frame K2 that is in great shape. The pack is meant to carry more weight than I would ever carry even before go...

In Philosophy & Technique » Considering external frame
May 28, 11:44am

Re: Re: Wonder Why Bearikade Fails?
"Well, I believe it is the sharp corners on the Bearikade. This allows them to apply a lot of pressure. The edge actually overlaps and allows a bear some purchase with his oposing teeth. The r...

In GEAR » Bear Canisters
May 23, 10:36am

EYES ARE NOW OPEN
How have we survived this long burning wood? I will never be cought dead by a fire its just too dangerous. I was just at the hospital and it was filled with people that had too many fires in thei...

In Philosophy & Technique » The Case Against Wood Fires
May 21, 3:43pm

Re: RE Jetboil v. Pocket Rocket
LOL yeah I love my pocket rocket but I can not say that boil times are even close. Jet boil kills it. I imagine it matters what metal your jet boil is made out of also, but my TI boils way faster...

In GEAR » Jetboil Sol Titanium Stove
May 20, 11:51am

bump
bump will post nudes for reviews.....jk

In GEAR » Arctyrex beta Sl
May 20, 11:25am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jetboil Sol Titanium Stove
Davey- Im just joshin yeh yeah I was told that the snow would be fine as long as there was some water in it. I rarely melt snow with just snow any way. It always goes faster if I start with wa...

May 20, 10:44am

Arctyrex beta Sl
Any one have any expierence with these? Read a bunch of threads on rain pants and thought I'd look into a more permanent set instead of the frogg togg pants i'm acustomed to. Any ...

In GEAR » Arctyrex beta Sl
May 20, 10:37am

Re: Re: Re: Jetboil Sol Titanium Stove
I love REI and must be in said crowd cause I used the plastic fins in my first outing. I dont think that they are necessary but hey they dont wheigh much and take up no extra room so I thought why...

May 20, 9:50am

outside of pack can
yeah it does seem like most people on here choose to put it inside their pack. Ive only been on a short over nighter so far this year but it carries fine and all my food along with my seat(bear ca...

In GEAR » Bearikades
May 13, 4:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Josh Brock

Josh Brock has posted no reviews.