Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Richard Nelridge (naturephoto1) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Eastern Pennsylvania
About Me Fine Art Photographer specializing in Nature, Landscape, and Wildlife. Most of the work is sold through Art Shows, but I am looking for Gallery representation. Graduate degrees in Geology and Zoology/Biology/Ecology.
CityBreinigsville
StatePennsylvania
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.nelridge.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Nelridge

Showing 121 - 130 of 422 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...43

Forum » Thread

Feathered Friends Vireo
Hi Steve, Consider as an alternative the Feathered Friends Vireo. This is a long version of an Elephant's Foot designed to go over the chest and shoulders. Feathered Friends also offers a ...

In GEAR » Elephant's Foot?
January 31, 12:49pm

Grad ND filters
I submit that it is preferable to use a Grad ND filter in the field for both digital or transparency film rather than rely entirely upon Photoshop or equivalent digital program. Both digital and t...

In Photo Gallery » First Image Post - Fort Clinch State Park, FL
January 31, 12:05pm

Warmlite Vapor Barrier Clothing
David, If you were referring to the cost of the Stephenson's Warmlite fuzzy stuff, I do not think it terribly expensive for a Vapor Barrier Shirt at $25 (S & M) or $30 (L & XL) and V...

In Gear Lists » Gear List for a Mid-January AT Start
January 24, 7:20am

Panel loader
There you go Brian, you may find that there are enough backpackers interested in carrying a lightweight panel loading pack to make the design a reality. Rich

In GEAR » ULA Amp...Pics, etc
January 24, 6:43am

Vapor Barrier Clothing
Hi Bill, Thanks for the information and intial review of the RBH Vapor Barrier Clothing. Please keep us posted on your assessment and if you feel that the additional features and added weight o...

In Gear Lists » Gear List for a Mid-January AT Start
January 23, 3:40pm

Ultralight fire starter
Jim, That looks like the Boyscout flint stick that I have. I believe that mine weighs about .15 oz. But, I do not carry the steel since I standardly carry my Victorinox Classic knive that weig...

In GEAR » Ultralight fire starter
January 23, 12:02pm

"Afternoon Canyon Snowstorm"
Hi Elliot, Beautiful Image. I see that I got my answer to my question regarding the original test. I was reading the new posts from the bottom up (oldest to newest). But, was the image taken a...

In Photo Gallery » "Afternoon Canyon Snowstorm"
January 23, 4:42am

Beautiful Image
Hi Elliot, Beautiful Image. Is this a sunrise in Kolob Cayon in Zion? Rich

In User Test Forum » Img test.
January 23, 4:33am

SLEEPWEAR / Silk and Silk Liner
Hi Roger, I had purchased Terramar Silk Underwear from Sierra Trading Post some time back. As I recall my L crew top weighs about 3.4 oz and the M bottoms also weigh about 3.4 oz. I have them ...

In Philosophy & Technique » sleepwear
January 23, 4:09am

Re: MLD eVent mitts, any impressions yet?
Hi Jason, Thanks for checking in on this. I read your review with much interest. What were/are the weight of your mitts? I hope that Ron will make them available again shortly. With so muc...

In GEAR » MLD eVent mitts, any impressions yet?
January 21, 10:41am

All Reader Reviews by Richard Nelridge

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

AntiGravityGear (AGG) Customer service
Having just purchased one of the new BPL FireLite 550 Ti Pots I was interested in the Caldera Cone Stove for the pot along with the Antigravity Gear Caldera Kitchen. Trail Designs maker of the Calder...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 23, 11:11am

Feathered Friends Rock Wren II (P-BPHAL shell, no longer made)
I have a Feathered Friends Lark with P-BHAL shell. I have liked the bag very much. When I called Feathered Friends and discussed the bag with them years later(and possibly when I ordered my Feathe...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
January 20, 12:49pm