BPL Community Profile

Michael Duke (mpd1690) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Michael Duke hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Michael Duke has not added a biography yet.
CityKnoxville
StateTN
My Website URLhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/67046387@N04/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Duke

Showing 121 - 130 of 462 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...47

Forum » Thread

Re: Gear List w/ Hammock
Do you have any insulation for under you in the hammock? If not, then you will get very cold if temps are low at all.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL in a hammock... Lil' help?
August 01, 9:41am

Re: Any original ULA Arctic owners out there?
I have never seen this pack in person, but based on the pictures I have found on the internet, it looks as though you run the part that forms the loop through a small slit on the bottom of the side...

In GEAR » Any original ULA Arctic owners out there?
July 17, 11:40am

Im in
Im in for two yards. Ill email soon.

In Make Your Own Gear » Dyneema X Grid for sale - $15.00
July 15, 10:05pm

Re: bandana colors run
You could get a white one.

In GEAR » bandana colors run
July 10, 1:08pm

Re: thanks
Oware would be a good place to look: http://shop.bivysack.com/category.sc;jsessionid=0B7F2F89CB2CF4A6AB7A25E90D857735.qscstrfrnt06?categoryId=6

In GEAR » tarps in high sierra
July 09, 11:27am

Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: David
To be fair, focusing only on "maximizing fitness" and "technique" misses the other part of the equation as well. Try to maximize all of them.

In GEAR » Tarptent wish list
July 08, 5:05pm

Re: Fabric
Great to hear about the new fabrics. When can we expect them to be available? Any idea on the expected weight of the waterproof one? Thanks

In Make Your Own Gear » M50 MyoQuilt air vents
July 08, 4:16pm

Re: Re: RE: David
So squats and water resistant tyvek over just buying a lighter, waterproof, bug proof shelter? I'm all for squats and consider that and dead lifts the best lifts you can do, but this is a backp...

In GEAR » Tarptent wish list
July 08, 11:11am

Re: Re: How many yards of fabric?
Great work Newton! 1/2" seam allowances make pack dimensions significantly easier, and the reinforcement is easier. Some one earlier was saying he was having difficulty with sewing the ...

In Make Your Own Gear » It's MyOwn
July 06, 12:07pm

Re: Nice work!
DX-40 is made by Dimension Polyant, but it is not XPAC that is carried by rockywoods. It is a dyneema polyester blend instead of a nylon face fabric like XPAC. There no commercial place to get the ...

In Make Your Own Gear » The Black and White pack
July 03, 9:39am

All Reader Reviews by Michael Duke

Michael Duke has posted no reviews.