Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chris Peichel (momo) - BPL Guest

My Locale Eureka
About Me Chris Peichel has not added a biography yet.
CityEureka
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Peichel

Showing 121 - 130 of 201 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Hammock fabric long term durability
This kind of fits along with Tims thread on fabrics and weight capacities, but I didn't want to hijack. I just got back from an overnighter, I now have only 6 nights in my MYOG hammock. It i...

In Hammocks » Hammock fabric long term durability
October 19, 7:24pm

rainjacket
That's sweet. Simple is very very good.

In Make Your Own Gear » World's Lightest Rainjacket/VBL
October 19, 7:06pm

Down hood
That looks fantastic. Please give a link when you have the directions up, I will have to make one. Great job

In Make Your Own Gear » Down Hood/Balaclava
October 17, 6:45pm

Fabrics and weight capacities
What is the difference between nylon 6 and nylon 66? And how would you tell the difference between them. Thanks Paul, does AHE sell fabrics?

In Hammocks » Fabrics and weight capacities...
October 15, 10:27pm

Down topquilt questions
Tim and Javan, I really appreciate the both of you sharing your knowledge, especially since you both make quilts professionally. Your expert advice really helps jump the learning curve. Javan, ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Down topquilt questions
October 14, 7:45am

Down topquilt questions
New plan: Thanks so much for your advice/comments 75" long Full taper 50" top to 40" foot Drawstring footbox 5" baffle spacing, 15 chambers 1 1/4" baffles, b...

October 13, 7:04pm

steripen switch
I would exchange it. My opti has a firm switch but not at all difficult to use.

In GEAR » steripen opti adventurer stiff switch
October 13, 7:34am

Sleeping bag/quilt
You can get a down quilt kit from thru-hiker.com , they also sell down and I believe lightweight zippers. thru-hiker down is now 900fill I believe. You can also get 800+fill down from hammockgea...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYO shelter... now Sleeping Bag?
October 12, 9:44pm

Down topquilt questions
Evan, I will take pics of the whole process this time, I forget to take construction pics during the underquilt project. I hope to get started in a week or so. Javan, Thanks for the tip on the...

October 11, 6:05pm

New quilt
That looks fantastic. What is nysil fabric? What size baffles, how much loft, expected temp range? Great job

In Make Your Own Gear » My New Quilt
October 11, 6:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris Peichel

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Feathered Friends Helios jacket epic fabric
I have the helios jacket with the epic fabric, ff says 15oz (I need to buy a scale). I have had this jacket for almost 2yrs. This jacket fits me great, sizes run a little snug so try on if possible or...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
April 10, 9:56pm