BPL Community Profile

mik matra (mikmik) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Allways on the move
About Me Took me 5 or 6 trips to go from 20+ kilo baseweight to 6.7kg...finally I feel comfortable out in the country :).
CityBrisvegas
StateQueensland
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by mik matra

Showing 121 - 130 of 361 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...37

Forum » Thread

AWESOME!!
Thanks heaps everyone, info is great!!

In GEAR » How to bend Bracing Stays instructions wanted
August 21, 3:21am

'How to bend Bracing Stays' instructions wanted please
After reading the thread about the ULA packs I got to thinking maybe I could get mine a bit more comfier if I actually manipulated the stays to fit my back. I got the ULA Curcuit so it has a single...

In GEAR » How to bend Bracing Stays instructions wanted
August 20, 5:09am

Yep that is me
Yeah that is my order :). If that Ti stove/pot holder does not work out I'll give your stove a go :). Thank you Dan.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » 22 Gram Esbit Kit
August 20, 4:35am

Response to MB
In particular this point; "5) The ULA belt is the best lightweight belt around specifically because of the dual buckle arrangement. It lets you tighten the top of the belt more than the bot...

In GEAR » Anyone else slightly underwhelmed by ULA packs? [crickets chirping]
August 19, 6:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: tiny container?
I put an order in last night for a flat bottomed fosters can but haven't got a confirmation email from your company yet. I don't think your stove will work with the Ti pot stand I ordere...

August 19, 5:11pm

I have the Circuit
Yeah I bought the pack on just info I found on the net. Couple points; 1. After a few trips I have come to the conclusion that I plainly and simply just don't like the rolltop closure. Wh...

In GEAR » Anyone else slightly underwhelmed by ULA packs? [crickets chirping]
August 19, 6:36am

Re: No hurry
Sorry Steve I have to pull out of the buy. Got no idea when funds are coming. Thanks anyway mate :).

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Essence Jacket (6.0 oz, color: Red, size: L) -- $100 (shipping included)
August 18, 7:48pm

Sorry for delay
Hi Steven, Sorry for the delay just waiting to get paid by one of my builders. Hope to get funds in late last week but still no $$$ in my account. Will be getting back to you asap. Thank you ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Essence Jacket (6.0 oz, color: Red, size: L) -- $100 (shipping included)
August 18, 2:33pm

Re: Re: tiny container?
Hi Dan, I was on your website a few days ago and you were still away. I wanted to order a Fosters Pot. I am looking for a flat bottomed one with the ribbing for strength on the side that will...

August 17, 5:26am

Re: Re: Just a small piece of advice....
No problems :). I just thought of saying it and if it works on your next night out you may just have saved a few hundred dollars. We only go out for a few nights at a time but on the way hom...

In Gear Swap » FS: Therm-a-Rest Neo Air Trekker Torso Length Inflatable Sleeping Pad
August 17, 5:10am

All Reader Reviews by mik matra

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Circuit
1. After a few trips I have come to the conclusion that I plainly and simply just don't like the rolltop closure. When the bag is very full it won't even close up properly as there is not enou...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 19, 6:47am