BPL Community Profile

Marc Eldridge (meld) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The here and now.
About Me Marc Eldridge has not added a biography yet.
CitySalinas
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Eldridge

Showing 121 - 130 of 303 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...31

Forum » Thread

Dewey Point, 1/11 to 1/13/2013
14 people showed up for this. A pretty impressive turnout considering how cold it was.

In Post-Trip Reports » Dewey Point, 1/11 to 1/13/2013
January 15, 7:49am

Re: What are the trees like, for those who know the area
Here are a couple of pictures of the area from 2 years ago.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Meetup - Yosemite Snowshoe/Ski to Dewey Pt. - Jan. 11-13
January 08, 9:32am

Re: Hammock
It really depends on how cold it will be. If it is warmer the snow will be wet and heavy. If it is colder the snow will be lighter and will break up as gut falls. The continuous ridge sounds like...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Meetup - Yosemite Snowshoe/Ski to Dewey Pt. - Jan. 11-13
January 08, 8:06am

Re: Winter trip to The Window
Good job. Looks like you guys had a little rougher time than we did with the higher water, cold and show. I am curious as to where you guys camped each night. Let me know.

In Post-Trip Reports » Winter trip to The Window.
January 08, 7:58am

Hammock
Snow falling off of the branches onto the tarp. It is for this reason I am going to the ground.

January 08, 7:53am

Re: How's Portland
I always thought that if you lived anywhere north of Ft Bragg on the coast, after a while you would grow webs on your feet. http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/02/0226_miserable_cities/2.htm ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » So....how do you all feel about Oregon??
January 01, 11:28am

Pinnacles
This is from a hike in November.

In Post-Trip Reports » New NP in California
January 01, 9:53am

Evernew at Antigravity gear
This is for the 2 liter. "Thank you for shopping with AntiGravityGear. We are sending this message to let you know that the status of your order, #16655 placed on 23rd December 2012 ...

In Gear Deals » Evernew at Antigravity gear
December 26, 6:16pm

Re: Can anyone find the Evernew 2L bottle
Got in on the preorder from Gossamer Gear and MLD because I follow them on facebook. They are now sold out. They went fast. Good luck.

In GEAR » Can anyone find the Evernew 2L bottle?
December 21, 9:33am

Re: Meetup - Yosemite Snowshoe/Ski to Dewey Pt. - Jan. 11-13
I'm in.

December 15, 6:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Marc Eldridge

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

zpacks Company
I had a seam on a pack start to show signs of stress. I emailed Joe with the problem and he responded right away with a method for fixing it. I mailed the pack on 6/3/13 electing to have Joe do the f...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 11, 8:29am