BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 121 - 130 of 501 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...51

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: LiteTrail Black Friday Deal and v3 Ti-Cook System Update
lol. Very true. I woke up this morning and saw $200 had slipped out of my account for 2 of the lite trail cook kits!

In Gear Deals » LiteTrail Black Friday Deal and v3 Ti-Cook System Update
November 29, 5:44pm

Ordered!
Thanks Jhaura! Just placed an order for two! So very excited to finally get these. I have a feeling the other cook kits in my collection are going to get neglected. happy Thanksgiving!

In Gear Deals » LiteTrail Titanium Solid Fuel Cook System - V3 2014
November 29, 1:16am

Re: Re: LiteTrail Black Friday Deal and v3 Ti-Cook System Update
No.

In Gear Deals » LiteTrail Black Friday Deal and v3 Ti-Cook System Update
November 28, 7:49pm

Re: Dang it!
The XL pad is nice! Just got it and it's big lol I really trying not to buy a Gorilla

In Gear Deals » Gossamer Gear holiday sale
November 28, 11:33am

Re: Re: Air Beam Pad
Ah... Oops, re-read the title you're right. Luckily I CAN comment on the sleeper since I just got it last week. I can't give any solid feedback since I haven't used it yet being that ...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Air Beam Sleeper
November 28, 11:19am

Re: Re: REI Black Friday Sale?
See my biggest question is whether the sale will have a 20% off one item. There's a neoair all season that needs to be trimmed in my future!

In Gear Deals » REI Black Friday Sale?
November 27, 7:10pm

Re: THermarest
Sold To Matt

In Gear Swap » FS: Brand New Thermarest Prolite 3 Small
November 27, 6:31pm

FS: Montbell UL Super Spiral #3 Long LZ
Montbell UL Super Spiral #3 Long, Left Zip. It is in excellent condition with no problems whatsoever. It has always been stored properly in its cotton storage sack. Comes with the storage sack ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell UL Super Spiral #3 Long LZ
November 27, 11:40am

FS: Brand New Thermarest Prolite 3 Small
I bought this a little while back but decided to go in a different direction and get the GG Air Beam once it was released. It is still brand new, in the package. 20x47 in. 1 inch thick. 13 oz....

In Gear Swap » FS: Brand New Thermarest Prolite 3 Small
November 27, 11:37am

Re: REI BF Sale
Glad I could be of help! I'm hoping to get out to Dolly Sods for 4-5 days over the holiday. We'll see what the weather looks like... I may end up on the AT or elsewhere instead.

In Gear Deals » REI Black Friday Sale?
November 27, 8:46am

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am