Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Maia Jordan (maia) - BPL Staff

My Locale Rocky Mountains
About Me I'm the BPL staff vacuum cleaner, garbage dumpster, morale booster, and FORUM MODERATOR. I have my own pack, which usually gets loaded with some of Ryan's gear. That's why his pack is always so light. I bet he doesn't report THAT on his silly spreadsheets. I know you guys are into the whole "Pack less, be more" thing, but I'm more into "Wag more, bark less."
CityBozeman
StateMontana
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Maia Jordan

Showing 121 - 130 of 227 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

A Philmont Journal - Part 1
Companion forum thread to: A Philmont Journal - Part 1

In Editor's Roundtable » A Philmont Journal - Part 1
July 09, 1:49pm

The Evolution of a Winter Stove - Part 1
Companion forum thread to: The Evolution of a Winter Stove - Part 1

In Editor's Roundtable » The Evolution of a Winter Stove - Part 1
July 03, 12:54am

The Politics of Cottage Consumption
Companion forum thread to: The Politics of Cottage Consumption

In Editor's Roundtable » The Politics of Cottage Consumption
July 03, 12:53am

Torso Simulator to test Heat Loss in Outdoor Gear – Radiation
Companion forum thread to: Torso Simulator to test Heat Loss in Outdoor Gear – Radiation

In Editor's Roundtable » Torso Simulator to test Heat Loss in Outdoor Gear – Radiation
June 25, 6:34pm

Ultralight Gaiters: State of the Market Report 2013
Companion forum thread to: Ultralight Gaiters: State of the Market Report 2013

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Gaiters: State of the Market Report 2013
June 25, 6:33pm

Mountain SuperUltraLight Backpacking – Part 4b: Gear Reviews (Continued)
Companion forum thread to: Mountain SuperUltraLight Backpacking – Part 4b: Gear Reviews (Continued)

In Editor's Roundtable » Mountain SuperUltraLight Backpacking – Part 4b: Gear Reviews (Continued)
June 18, 8:04pm

Global Test Conclusion: Honeymooning in the Backcountry
Companion forum thread to: Global Test Conclusion: Honeymooning in the Backcountry

In Editor's Roundtable » Global Test Conclusion: Honeymooning in the Backcountry
June 18, 8:02pm

Exped Airmat Pumps Spotlite Review
Companion forum thread to: Exped Airmat Pumps Spotlite Review

In Editor's Roundtable » Exped Airmat Pumps Spotlite Review
June 11, 9:48pm

Mountain SuperUltraLight Backpacking – Part 4a: Gear Reviews
Companion forum thread to: Mountain SuperUltraLight Backpacking – Part 4a: Gear Reviews

In Editor's Roundtable » Mountain SuperUltraLight Backpacking – Part 4a: Gear Reviews
June 11, 9:47pm

Mountain SuperUltraLight Backpacking – Going SUL in the Mountains with Adequate Shelter, Insulation, and Rain Protection. Part 3: M-SUL Base Weight Gear Lists
Companion forum thread to: Mountain SuperUltraLight Backpacking – Going SUL in the Mountains with Adequate Shelter, Insulation, and Rain Protection. Part 3: M-SUL Base Weight Gear Lists

In Editor's Roundtable » Mountain SuperUltraLight Backpacking – Going SUL in the Mountains with Adequate Shelter, Insulation, and Rain Protection. Part 3: M-SUL Base Weight Gear Lists
June 04, 8:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Maia Jordan

Maia Jordan has posted no reviews.