BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Where the air is thin
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 121 - 130 of 728 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...73

Forum » Thread

2014 Revelation vs 2013 Rev X
For 2014 the Revelation X was discontinued and the Revelation was redesigned. The baffle system is different - last year's models used Karo baffles that allow down to shift. Beyond that, the ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Enlightened Equipment Revelation X 20F 850fp Goose Down Long/Wide Quilt Black/Black.
January 30, 8:00pm

SOLD: Enlightened Equipment Revelation X 20F 850fp Goose Down Long/Wide Quilt Black/Black.
SOLD - One of Tim's last 850 fill power Revelation X quilts, in new / unused condition. Asking $230 shipped in the US. Payment via Paypal Gift/Personal or you add 4% to cover fees. This is...

In Gear Swap » FS: Enlightened Equipment Revelation X 20F 850fp Goose Down Long/Wide Quilt Black/Black.
January 30, 3:39pm

Re: a guy you can call or email...
My email inbox can vouch for that. Our last conversation was almost instant messenger-like in that fellow's turnaround time.

In GEAR » Looking To Get a Quality Down Quilt at a Good Value
January 29, 5:02pm

Scotland in May
May was my favourite month in the west of Scotland, with one exception: glorious weather always coincided with finals. I recall walking out of my last exam in my Honours year and it started rainin...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Where to go in April-May?
January 28, 10:57am

Sold
Sold to Andrew

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD bug bivy w/ cuben floor
January 25, 9:29pm

FS: MLD bug bivy w/ cuben floor
SOLD - unused MLD bug bivy with optional cuben floor. $125 shipped within the US via USPS. Payment via Paypal Personal/Gift or buyer pays fees. Please respond via PM.

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD bug bivy w/ cuben floor
January 25, 8:32pm

Usable for two?
Travis, I have tried the Solomid (regular) and now have the Duomid for solo use. At 5'9" I'm not exactly ginormous, but I save the other half of my Duomid for my dog or my six year...

In GEAR » New MLD SoloMid XL
January 22, 7:00pm

Re: More impressions
Good write-up, Serge. I really wanted to like the Helix but I feared it was too good to be true. Agreed, a NeoShell Demand would be the bomb.

In Gear Deals » 12.8 oz Neoshell anorak $125
January 15, 12:04pm

Re: Fabric
I'm aware of the threads about misting, but hadn't heard about a change in silnylon before. I have not experienced it myself with the SS2. I PMed Franco overnight who kindly responded. ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Stratospire 2
January 15, 6:13am

Re: Fabric
That's the first I've heard of a fabric change, so I have no idea. There's no mention on Henry's website. Can you point me to a credible source?

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Stratospire 2
January 14, 10:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am