Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado Foothills
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 121 - 130 of 1014 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...102

Forum » Thread

Charlie Dog needs a GT
And I know someone who could supply him with one :-)

In GEAR » *new* Hilleberg tent thread
January 24, 6:24pm

PMs replied to
On the Demand and Wind River. I'm heading to the post office in the next hour, and they'll go out if I receive payment by then. After that it'll be Monday when I can get them out.

In Gear Swap » FS: Miscellaneous clothing
January 24, 10:19am

Nammatj 2GT & SoloMid XL - Added photos
Added photos of the remaining items. Thanks for looking.

In Gear Swap » FS: Hilleberg Nammatj 2GT, MLD SoloMid XL, MLD Exodus LS, Zimmerbuilt QuickStep
January 23, 5:38pm

Added Montbell, Rab
Added Permafrost parka and Xenon hoody. Reduced prices on Demand and Photon. Thanks for looking.

In Gear Swap » FS: Miscellaneous clothing
January 23, 5:28pm

Re: Re: 2015 update
Yikes! Gotta love Inov-8 for keeping things simple. That would explain why customer service told me the X-Talon 212 is slightly narrower than the Roclite 295, which I was using for comparison pur...

In GEAR » 2013 inov-8 Roclite 295s
January 23, 4:21pm

Exodus / Quickstep
Both the Exodus and Quickstep are sold. Thanks for posting the link to the LS upgrade for the Exodus, Steven.

In Gear Swap » FS: Hilleberg Nammatj 2GT, MLD SoloMid XL, MLD Exodus LS, Zimmerbuilt QuickStep
January 23, 3:41pm

Exodus / Quickstep
I have three PMs on the Exodus and am responding in sequence. Susan - I didn't receive your PM about the Quickstep yet. I'll PM you.

January 23, 2:41pm

FS: Hilleberg Nammatj 2GT, MLD SoloMid XL, MLD Exodus LS, Zimmerbuilt QuickStep
ALL SOLD, Thanks for looking. *** SOLD *** First up, Hilleberg Nammatj 2GT in green, plus the optional footprint. This is in like new condition. Price: $660. *** SOLD *** ...

January 23, 11:39am

Re: Soulo and Jannu thoughts
I just had my first look at a Jannu a couple of weeks ago, and - aside from the weight - I really like the design. I'm surprised that you call it a condensation machine, though. With the inner ...

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
January 23, 8:49am

Re: Fate
I regretted parting with that very bag, and wound up buying another one at retail pricing 18 months later. If you think you'll miss it, then don't sell. The Kodiak is a great piece of kit,...

In Gear Swap » FS - WM Kodiak 0 degree bag
January 22, 5:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am