BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 121 - 130 of 1652 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...166

Forum » Thread

socks
I do almost the same thing. Only I dont wash out my socks, or change them.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Stream crossing and washing your socks - at the same time :)
May 03, 9:50pm

tp
makes you wonder sometimes how did the human race ever survive this long

In GEAR » TOILET PAPER
May 03, 9:02pm

arc
As it has no foam, it wont offer much insulation for your legs. I bring a short piece of a GG nightlite pad for my legs, and use as sitpad during the day. I will hang my pack from my tentpole...

In GEAR » Zpacks Arc Blast under legs?
May 03, 6:13pm

arc
My real torso size is 19.5" Im 5-9 with 32 inseam. I have a regular torso in the arc blast. Followed Joes reccomendation, and it worked out great. Shoulder straps ride maybe 1/4" ab...

In GEAR » Zpacks Arc Blast torso sizing question
May 01, 1:02pm

quilts
When they rate a bag, its rated with baselayers, and on a GOOD pad. the bag is also zipped up snug with the dummy inside it. Just moving around in a UL sleeping bag can cause a lot of air exc...

In GEAR » Quilt Temps Accurate for Women?
April 30, 7:56pm

bags
Sweating a little is better than being cold. But not by much.

In GEAR » Sleeping Bag vs Bags - and temps for a multi-bag system in SouthEast US?
April 30, 7:21pm

stove
Im torn with agreeing with the stove comment. personally, ive planned on a cannister setup to avoid the issue. But the word from the folks on the JMT forum, is that in most every instance last...

In Gear Lists » JMT in Mid-July
April 27, 10:44pm

wts
i scrutinize, and agonize over every 0.1 oz on my gear list. then when I pack, I bring what I want. Usually about 0.25 - 0.5 lb more stuff than my minimum. Its an academic excercise mostly,...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Creative way you dropped 1oz
April 27, 8:24pm

zlite
The real kicker is, the zlite isnt all that light even. . It folds up and lays out quick and convenient. ( I do hate rolled up pads that wont lay flat for a while after you unroll them) My go...

In GEAR » Zlite Comfort?
April 26, 7:27am

re
I have to agree. I have the same quilt in regular/regular. In my view, it *barely* will work in length for my 5-9, and the regular is generously wide. With no pressure on toe box, mine comes to a...

In Gear Swap » FS: EE Enigma 20 850 DT
April 25, 8:29pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm