BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Hiker trash
CityAtlanta
StateGa
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 121 - 130 of 340 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...34

Forum » Thread

That looks sweet!
I really like the look of this pack, especially for Urban use. Something super durable and waterproof like that would make a great pack for bike commuting! The closure looks to be very waterproof. ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Urban/ dayhiker pack
February 15, 1:14pm

BPL ARTICLE
I would love to see an article specifically on this issue, or at least a section in a general review on cuben (which i hear is coming).

In GEAR » Packing a Cuben Fiber tarp
February 15, 1:12pm

SWEET DEALS FROM ZIMMERBUILT!
Chris Zimmer has started a gear deals page with some awesome deals on packs made to extra materials http://www.zimmerbuilt.com/gear-deals.html

In Gear Deals » SWEET DEALS FROM ZIMMERBUILT!
February 12, 9:59pm

quilt arrived
beginning of this week, just as stated. Used the quilt last night in the backyard! Forecast called for 19degrees and I was comfy all night with layers on!

In Gear Swap » GoLite Ultra 20 quilt: Med/Reg. Exc. Cond $165
February 12, 9:29pm

minor thread drift
Jim, I see you location is the Shenandoah Valley. Im planning a trip through there FEB 27- MAR 1 and could use your advice on layers. Was the UL shirt a layering piece for hiking? Was it 26 ...

In GEAR » Patagonia UL Downshirt
February 12, 9:11pm

XA PRO 3d FTW
On my AT thru I used 3 pairs of shoes. Keens that lasted ~400 miles Merrells (salomon knockoffs) that lasted ~400 miles Salomons that lasted ~1200 I prefer the XA pros over the XT wings b/c ...

In GEAR » Salomons??
February 09, 8:41pm

BPL 900
Any way you would sell the BPL 900 pot separately?

In Gear Swap » Major gear clear out
February 04, 11:58am

RE: Dave
Thanks for the response Dave, some metered encouragement is good. As my summer plans pan out its looking more and more likely that this could be a possibility for me logistically. I will definitely...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » The Bob Marshall Wilderness Open
February 04, 10:17am

YES!
I was just getting on here to post this Chris I know there are enough of us just in the Atlanta city limits to constitute a carpool and I believe there are some more BPLers slightly north too. ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Why Should the NE Be So Special? Southeast/GA Group Trip
February 04, 10:07am

Chris
I thru hiked the AT sobo in 2009 and used a few different methods FIRST- A sawyer inline filter with a camelback, often used as a gravity filter. Didnt work very well either way, plus hydration ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Thru Hike Water Purification
January 29, 9:03pm

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.