Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Guest

My Locale UTAH
About Me Hiker trash
StateUTAH
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.like-sisyphus.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 121 - 130 of 348 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...35

Forum » Thread

LATE MARCH MEETUP?
How would the last weekend in March sound to you all that are interested?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Why Should the NE Be So Special? Southeast/GA Group Trip
February 24, 8:39am

Asheville
I'll try to make it to the Asheville talk, its a bit of a drive from Atlanta but any excuse to go to Asheville is good with me! And besides, I miss the last talk at NOC! Anyone in Atlanta th...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Skurka's upcoming slideshows & clinics
February 22, 10:46pm

just one
bump

In Gear Swap » WTB sub-7oz rain jacket size SMALL
February 21, 11:56am

2 cents
I would say, go with the following: Neoair all season Duomid Katabatic quilt warmest down parka down pants VBL socks (plastic fruit bags) Westcomb Rain jacket Reed pants Softshell pa...

In Gear Lists » AT NOBO late Feb start
February 20, 9:09am

RE:Dustin
Thanks Dustin! Ive been eyeing the Leftlane and Campsaver Heliums which with my $10 credit at Leftlane are the same price, but didnt know about the Seirra Trading Post! I am hoping someone ha...

February 18, 8:59pm

thread drift continued
Does anyone know if any of the other cl04 tabs are similarly effective? A cheaper brand could cut down on the higher cost of the AM tabs compared to the drops

In GEAR » Aqua Mira Exploded
February 18, 8:52pm

WTB sub-7oz rain jacket size SMALL
looking for something along the lines of an OR Helium or NF Triumph, around 6-7 oz and hopefully under $70

February 18, 7:36pm

Great job!
Travis, this looks great! Ive been dreaming about having Joe at zpacks make me one of these out of that 1oz cuben for quite a while! I really like that footbox, I was having trouble figuring exactl...

In Make Your Own Gear » I call it....The Draft Dodger
February 17, 8:39am

That looks sweet!
I really like the look of this pack, especially for Urban use. Something super durable and waterproof like that would make a great pack for bike commuting! The closure looks to be very waterproof. ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Urban/ dayhiker pack
February 15, 1:14pm

BPL ARTICLE
I would love to see an article specifically on this issue, or at least a section in a general review on cuben (which i hear is coming).

In GEAR » Packing a Cuben Fiber tarp
February 15, 1:12pm

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.