BPL Community Profile

Elena Lee (lenchik101) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest (USA)
About Me Elena Lee has not added a biography yet.
CityBellevue
StateWashington
My PDF Gear ListN Cascades

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Elena Lee

Showing 121 - 130 of 163 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Forum » Thread

KNOW THY USER!
Hi Ryan, thank you for the question. I think the camera should be reviewed mainly on what it is supposed to do: take high quality landscape shots with the minimum weight possible to achieve the ...

In GEAR » What do you look for in a backcountry camera?
September 30, 11:31am

Hiking went wrong in Iraq
Perhaps slightly unrelated topic, http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/09/23/iran.hikers/index.html I don't know what i can personally do for these people, except to pray everything tur...

In Chaff » Hiking went wrong in Iraq
September 23, 1:44pm

splitting with success
Franco, splitting the tent works fabulously in certain cases, such as between a man and a woman in a romantic relationship (if they like each other). you are saying: For a start if something hap...

In GEAR » Tents : splitting the weight
September 22, 3:04pm

ultralite-megalite
i have both highlite and ultralite , and ultralite is wayyy warmer! love my ultralite. with extra layers it should work into your desired temps. my husband though doesn't fit into ultralite, he...

In GEAR » Montbell Sprial Hugger #1 vs WM Ultralite
September 09, 2:32pm

check out simblissity
Simblissity leva gaiters are working great here in pnw - very durable, stay put, simple, light. Spray w/ dwr and they are highly water repellant.

In GEAR » Trail runners and gaiters?
September 07, 3:48pm

girls?
How come neither is made for women? This is major discrimination!!!

In GEAR » BPL Beartooth Hoody vs Patagonia R1 Hoody
September 02, 2:41pm

Glacier Pk - "Ultralighting Friends and Fam"
Our 5 day trip to Glacier Peak Wilderness starts and lake Chelan with the Lady of the Lake taking us to Stehekin. We leave 4am with about two hours of sleep, as I neurotically repacked and rationed...

In Post-Trip Reports » Glacier Pk - "Ultralighting Friends and Fam"
September 02, 12:40pm

fish and pancakes
actually, i tried pancakes in this pot, and it was a disaster. perhaps you need lots of oil to make it work. but i gave up on pancakes. also if fish, i'd rather wrap it in foil and cook either ...

In GEAR » Non-Stick Ti Pots - Worth the weight?
August 31, 11:12am

i vote for non-stick
I have a 1.3 Evernew Ti pot with non-stick coating. I've had it for 6 years now. This pot held up pretty well. Non-stick doesn't mean you can cook in it, and it won't stick like in your...

In GEAR » Non-Stick Ti Pots - Worth the weight?
August 31, 11:07am

simblissity
"some have said the BPL headnet is BPL product that is made my Simblissity. FWIW, mine has a Simblissity tag, but there is no mention of BPL." yes Simblissity makes the headnets and BP...

In GEAR » Mosiquito Headnet
August 31, 10:56am

All Reader Reviews by Elena Lee

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

evernew ultralight 1.3l ti pot
I've had mine since 2002 and still going. I have one with titanium coating, and use it as a share pot with hiking partner. The quality of this pot is impeccable. Its insulated handles are grea...

In Cookware - Titanium
January 29, 12:34pm

Icebreaker Tech T Lite Superfine 140
Awesome shirt as evidenced by some night forest creatures who ate it. Now my shirt comes with cool hole design all over it that some people think came "as is" from the manufacturer... so...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
January 29, 12:23pm

Golite Pinnacle Pack
I have a women's version size small. I'm not sure if there is any difference between men's and women's besides the size. I also have an Osprey Talon 33 pack. What i use it for: I...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 29, 12:07pm

Western Mountaineering Ultralight Super
Important! this bag could be too narrow who is larger torso/wider shoulder. bought it for my man but it didn't work for him - he liked megalite. otherwise a great bag for those who sleep on a c...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 01, 11:46pm

TarpTent Double Rainbow
Just to add some to the above reviews: Wind: Hadn't had a chance to use in the extreme wind but contemplating taking this tent on a winter trip. The new version has standard tieouts on the side...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
December 01, 11:00pm

Montbell UL Down Inner Parka
Ok, everyone has beef with the hood. I couldn't have honestly thought of one fault with the Montbell UL Parka before reading this thread. Lightweight, warm, wind and water resistant- a perfect...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 01, 10:43pm