BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 121 - 130 of 286 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...29

Forum » Thread

Re: .511 nylon canvas & REI Sahara
+1 on the too short (32 inch) inseam! I love my husbands OR Equinox pants and have tried them on for myself, but the 32 inch inseam is just too short. Very frustrating. If you are a woman lookin...

In GEAR » Hiking Pants: What do you Wear and why?
August 02, 8:49pm

BPL membership
I'm in agreement with Ed Z and Ben-- it's largely a matter of wanting to pay my share in support of a forum that I enjoy frequenting-- not whether I could manage to scrounge up the same inf...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why are you not a Member of BPL?
July 20, 11:02pm

Re: If I remember right...
I've got to put in a plug for couscous, too. I made Freezer Bag "Spaghetti" for a trip last weekend usuing couscous, and it was really excellent (would have been even better if my hus...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » WTB: cooked, dehydrated pasta
July 06, 9:52pm

Re: will not comment
While, personally, I don't find it that big a deal to get up in the middle of the night (look at it as a chance to enjoy the stars, or check the weather) to pee, they do have "Texas" ...

In GEAR » Sleeping with a CATHETER
June 29, 9:55pm

Re: Re: Need backpacking route suggestion for Glacier July 1-3
You might want to look at the Belly River Country--some gorgeous scenery, but a little lower in elevation valleys that tend to be clear of snow earlier than other areas of the park. An in/out hike ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Need backpacking route suggestion for Glacier July 1-3
June 22, 9:43pm

Re: Re: Closest equivalent to now-extinct Montbell UL Super Spiral Down Hugger #2
There have been two different Montbell UL SS down hugger #2's for sale just this week on the Gear Swap, in near new condition! Keep looking!

In GEAR » Closest equivalent to now-extinct Montbell UL Super Spiral Down Hugger #2
June 04, 9:40pm

Re: GSI Kettle and Alcohol Stove
I use the GSI kettle with a WB original--they work very well together--pretty efficient with a good quick boil.

In GEAR » GSI Kettle and Alcohol Stove
June 04, 9:37pm

Re: OT
Rafi--it's so hard to estimate how warm a jacket is going to be, since we all have such different personal thermostats! I NEVER wear either jacket when actually hiking--I would be WAY too warm...

In GEAR » Is the Montbell inner parka much warmer than the inner jacket?
June 04, 9:30pm

Re: Re: Is the Montbell inner parka much warmer than the inner jacket?
I have both the down inner jacket and the alpine light jacket-- I love the down inner for mild temps, but the alpine light is a lot warmer while still very light and compressable.

In GEAR » Is the Montbell inner parka much warmer than the inner jacket?
June 03, 9:39pm

Re: Bump
My husband is thinking about selling his Ohm--it is in excellent condition--really, like new, less than 100 miles on it. Purchased about a year and a half ago. It has the hip pocket on one side on...

In Gear Swap » WTB: ULA Ohm
June 02, 10:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm