BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 121 - 130 of 293 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: Western Mountaineering, ULA, Pentax w90, Equinox, Mont-bell
A sad and distant third on the Conduit....

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering, ULA, Pentax w90, Equinox, Mont-bell
November 15, 11:11pm

Re: Bump
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » WTB: ULA a medium OHM or OHM 2.0
November 15, 11:08pm

Re: Fairly valued
PLUS, there are quite a few people who have a preference for the no-longer-available super stretch bag over the newer spiral type models.

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell UL Stretch Down Hugger 3
November 03, 10:34pm

Re: I like my tarptent
You might also look at the Tarptent Contrail-- most of the tarptents are a good fit for tall folks and you can often find good, used Contrails on the Gear Swap very affordably.

In GEAR » Tall Hiker Looking for Light Shelter in Rain Forest Conditions
October 29, 8:47pm

Re: Re: Lightweight Coffee Cup
I've used the Campbells soup cup, but it is a little small for my coffe-drinking needs, and tended to dribble on my jacket. It does keep your drink warm surprisingly well. I've settled on...

In GEAR » Lightweight Coffee Cup Recommendations Please
October 02, 10:18pm

Re: R1
For the kind of temps your talking about, the R1/MB down inner wouldn't be warm enough--not for sitting around. I use an R1 with the Montbell Alpine Light jacket for temps in the 30's. It&...

In GEAR » Jacket for 32 Degrees at Camp
September 28, 9:02pm

Re: WTB Gregory Z55
What size are you looking for? My husband has a size large Z-55 (blue)--about 3 years old, but only used a half dozen times-excellent condition.

In Gear Swap » WTB Gregory Z55
September 10, 10:14pm

Re: .511 nylon canvas & REI Sahara
+1 on the too short (32 inch) inseam! I love my husbands OR Equinox pants and have tried them on for myself, but the 32 inch inseam is just too short. Very frustrating. If you are a woman lookin...

In GEAR » Hiking Pants: What do you Wear and why?
August 02, 8:49pm

BPL membership
I'm in agreement with Ed Z and Ben-- it's largely a matter of wanting to pay my share in support of a forum that I enjoy frequenting-- not whether I could manage to scrounge up the same inf...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why are you not a Member of BPL?
July 20, 11:02pm

Re: If I remember right...
I've got to put in a plug for couscous, too. I made Freezer Bag "Spaghetti" for a trip last weekend usuing couscous, and it was really excellent (would have been even better if my hus...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » WTB: cooked, dehydrated pasta
July 06, 9:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm