Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 121 - 130 of 300 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: MYO Jerky questions
If you're doing Paleo, next time skip the store bought marinades-- all the ones I've seen are full of sugars and mystery ingredients. You can google up numerous Paleo-friendly marinade rec...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » MYO Jerky questions
December 30, 9:40pm

Re: My Paleo
Good luck, Doug! I'll be following your progress with interest, especially since I'm thinking I am due for some dietary changes, myself...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My Paleo
December 04, 9:57pm

Re: Re: running
Woops! You look Terrific! Not a lot to add, but, I have been a moderate runner (3-4 miles a day) for most of my life, with a few brief lapses, and am about to turn 53. I am blessed to have n...

In Chaff » running
November 30, 10:41pm

Re: Re: History
Piper, what really strikes me about your thru-hike diet is that it seems terribly deficient in protein, especially considering the amount of exercise you were getting. Maybe, despite the exercise,...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ketogenic diet as a way to lighten pack?
November 30, 10:30pm

Re: Re: Home Down Comforter
You might look at the ones at LL Bean-- I don't have one, but my parents do, and really like it.

In GEAR » Home Down Comforter
November 29, 9:33pm

Z-55
If he doesn't want to sell his, my husband has a like-new Z55 that he doesn't use (he fractured a lumbar vertebra and the lumbar pad presses on the bad spot. It's a really nice pack--b...

In GEAR » gregory
November 17, 10:38pm

Re: ended trip early
I'm perfectly happy going solo--but not in the winter. Those LOOOONNNGG nights are too much for me. I'm not one of those people who can sleep 12 hours straight, and reading by headlamp is...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » ended trip early
November 16, 7:35am

Re: FS: Western Mountaineering, ULA, Pentax w90, Equinox, Mont-bell
A sad and distant third on the Conduit....

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering, ULA, Pentax w90, Equinox, Mont-bell
November 15, 11:11pm

Re: Bump
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » WTB: ULA a medium OHM or OHM 2.0
November 15, 11:08pm

Re: Fairly valued
PLUS, there are quite a few people who have a preference for the no-longer-available super stretch bag over the newer spiral type models.

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell UL Stretch Down Hugger 3
November 03, 10:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm