BPL Community Profile

kevin timm (ktimm) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado (SeekOutside)
About Me kevin timm has not added a biography yet.
CityRidgway
StateColorado
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://seekoutside.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by kevin timm

Showing 121 - 130 of 266 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...27

Forum » Thread

That is not true
Not a knock of, the only real similarity is using threaded rods. Size, seams , door and damper are much different. The damper was not based as you said , in fact it is much different, in shape, siz...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cylinder Stove Specs
April 10, 7:17am

West elks
I use to bushwhack in those mountains :) Try a yard camp, to see what temperatures work

In GEAR » Camping with infants below freezing?
April 09, 8:15pm

Pipe length
If you have a spark arrester , you really just need enough length to exit the tent plus a margin of safety, some of it depends on how high your stove is and how clean your burn is, however I would ...

April 09, 8:11pm

Stove pipe
I agree a flaming pipe looks cool and makes people think the stove is working but in reality the opposite is true.

April 09, 1:15pm

Photos
I will add some photos and links as the information is ready and finalized . It will probably be about 2 weeks. It has some unique twists to it. Kevin

In Make Your Own Gear » Half Pyramid
April 09, 10:34am

Little bug out
Fwiw we have a small hybrid tipi, mid in the works that is pretty similar but has its own unique features . It's sort of a scaled down bcs Kevin

In Make Your Own Gear » Half Pyramid
April 09, 9:00am

Colors
There is a big difference in uv exposure vs colors from the testing I have done

In Editor's Roundtable » Storm Resistance of Ultralight Shelters: Part 1, Introduction
April 08, 8:04pm

Water
Cottonwood had water last weekend. Roaring springs did not.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 05, 9:27am

Water
I did it as a fast pack last weekend. Some water is on and some is off. As long as you are on bright angle creek water is plentiful, off that it's scarce. There is water on the north rim but it...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 05, 6:59am

bump
Drawing is in a few days

In Gear Deals » Win a Backcountry Shelter
March 29, 9:33am

All Reader Reviews by kevin timm

kevin timm has posted no reviews.