BPL Community Profile

Karen Kennedy (karenk) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale NE NSW - Australian subtropics
About Me Karen Kennedy has not added a biography yet.
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Karen Kennedy

Showing 121 - 130 of 284 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...29

Forum » Thread

Kookabay
Is the Kookabay pad still available?

In Gear Swap » Gear Closet Cleaning...all but one new with tags
December 18, 4:18am

SS2 Zips
Thanks for the response H, I will indeed take photos and send them - will take me a couple of days to get home and organise the pics. Interesting issue that I've never seen before, so I'll ...

In GEAR » Best UL 2 person Shelter
December 12, 2:57am

SS2
I can see what you mean Stephen, but this part of the country has very low humidity so we only experienced significant condensation on one night that I can remember. And the last half of the tr...

December 11, 4:53am

SS2
We have just completed a 10 week paddle down the Murray River in SE Australia (2200 km), and the SS2 was our shelter for 90% of the time (a few nights in cabins, one in hammocks, and a few in bivy ...

December 10, 9:24pm

Hexanet
I'm interested if you'd be prepared to send it to Australia. Cheers.

In Gear Swap » FS: Zpacks Hexanet solo cuben inner
December 02, 3:09am

PhD Vest
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: AlpineLite Geat 1P Tarp, HH Asym, PHD Vest, Gregory Pack
November 29, 11:25pm

iPhone case
I'll take it, sending email.

In Gear Swap » FS: LifeProof waterproof case for iPhone 4/4s, excellent condition
September 17, 2:45pm

Custom petite bivy
Hooray! Something for the vertically challenged! Sending pm.

In Gear Swap » Borah Gear Bivy - Cuben / M50 / Short for users < 5'6" / SUL < 4.5 oz
September 13, 10:20pm

Evo 2P
I'm certainly interested. Any idea on the age of the tent? And the condition of the floor and the fly i.e. in terms of deterioration of the sil due to age? Thanks - and surface mail would...

In Gear Swap » F.S. big sky evolution 2p, osprey exos 34, patagonia synthetic vest ...etc...
September 10, 6:54pm

Evo 2P
How old is the tent? Any issues with degradation of the nylon i.e. is it "sticky" at all? Are you able to post pics? And are you prepared to send to Australia if I pay the postage? ...

In Gear Swap » F.S. big sky evolution 2p, osprey exos 34, patagonia synthetic vest ...etc...
September 10, 1:03am

All Reader Reviews by Karen Kennedy

Karen Kennedy has posted no reviews.