Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 121 - 130 of 3539 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...354

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Ohm 2.0
40 liters sounds about right. What's your base weight and how many days of food do you want to fit in the pack? With a 10 pound base weight, 7 days of food in an ohm is no problem. Could ...

In GEAR » GG Kumo or ULA OHM 2.0
April 11, 10:24pm

Re: Ohm 2.0
The ohm is not 60 liters. I don't care what they list on their site, an ohm can't fit nearly as much gear as a regular 60 liter pack.

In GEAR » GG Kumo or ULA OHM 2.0
April 11, 9:44pm

Re: mylar for tarp
Are you talking about those cheap space blankets? Those things won't hold up at all as a shelter. Maybe as an emergency shelter for a couple nights with no wind. Also, they are super noisy. E...

In Make Your Own Gear » mylar for tarp
April 11, 7:38pm

Re: vivobarefoot trail freak shoes?
Ok, I haven't had a ton of use with the trail freaks, but here are some initial thoughts: The speed laces loosen up constantly. I replaced them with regular laces. The insoles are really slic...

In GEAR » vivobarefoot trail freak shoes?
April 08, 2:34pm

Re: Waterproof Bivy or Tarp + lightweight Bivy?
If you have a larger tarp (10x10) you can get away with just a tarp (no bivy) so long as you aren't getting super crazy weather with sideways blowing rain.

In GEAR » Waterproof Bivy or Tarp + lightweight Bivy?
April 08, 12:27pm

Re: Wow! That is a lot of mad customers!
Why don't you post a screenshot of your receipt from thru-hiker. That would end this whole argument and allow you to redeem yourself.

In Gear Swap » Quantum Endurance Climashield Quilt 5'X7' Slate Grey 75$
April 04, 11:42pm

Re: Weight
I would include screenshots of this thread, screenshots of your pm's with him, your math on the weights, and file a complaint with paypal immediately. What a terrible attitude for a seller t...

In Gear Swap » Quantum Endurance Climashield Quilt 5'X7' Slate Grey 75$
April 03, 7:13pm

Re: Henry Coe-Mississippi Lake this weekend
Have fun, you missed us a few weeks ago.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Henry Coe-Mississippi Lake this weekend
April 03, 7:07pm

Re: Re: Re: minimalist shoes with good traction on wet and dry rocks?
I'll have to give the rovers a try. Do shoes with "approach" rubber for scrambling also work well for slick river rocks?

In GEAR » minimalist shoes with good traction on wet and dry rocks?
April 02, 12:12pm

Re: cable cutters for freeing dogs from snares
Are the snares locking? It seems like you could calm your dog down and thread the cable back through the loop. But I'm not a trapper.

In GEAR » cable cutters for freeing dogs from snares
April 02, 11:32am

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am