BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale west coast best coast
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 121 - 130 of 2794 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...280

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: fry pan cooking
I actually plan on doing pizza next weekend. Something like this: http://bushcraftusa.com/forum/showthread.php/64494-Bannock-Pizza-Camp-Cooking-Recipe

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » fry pan cooking
June 02, 12:21am

Re: Stove Rumors
Personally, I just use whatever makes sense for the conditions. I think esbit is way safer than a canister stove, so I will use that before I use a canister stove. I'm not all that concerned w...

In GEAR » fuel canisters
June 01, 11:44pm

Re: Re: fry pan cooking
Pizza sounds good. I was also going to do quesadillas.

June 01, 10:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Long Term Review: Icebreaker base layers – The Icebreaker Tech T Lite Short Sleeve Tee and the Icebreaker 260 Tech Top
That is one of the potential downsides, but I have found that most modern merino clothing has this problem less. My minus 33 wool underwear goes from tight fitting to lose fitting easily. My sma...

In GEAR » Long Term Review: Icebreaker base layers – The Icebreaker Tech T Lite Short Sleeve Tee and the Icebreaker 260 Tech Top
June 01, 9:14pm

Re: The Hilleberg House Project
Personally, I would like to use a big canvas tipi tent with a wood stove. I would want more gear than I could carry on a bike for living a year.

In GEAR » The Hilleberg House Project
June 01, 7:42pm

Re: Doing a school project ... need your help!
Lorien, you have posted this in several forum sections. That is not acceptable. Please stop spamming the forum.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Doing a school project ... need your help!
June 01, 7:26pm

fry pan cooking
I recently picked up an msr flex skillet and want to try planning meals around using a frying pan. So far I can think of pancakes, bannock, muffin mix (any kind of baking really), bacon, eggs, s...

June 01, 7:13pm

Re: Lizards
Mark, I would have liked learning about the different lizards. I've gotten into plant/tree taxonomy, a very rewarding hobby while backpacking. Especially cool to find rare trees and plants.

In Philosophy & Technique » JMT Record Attempts - 2014
June 01, 6:56pm

Re: Long Term Review: Icebreaker base layers – The Icebreaker Tech T Lite Short Sleeve Tee and the Icebreaker 260 Tech Top
Hey John, Have you had any issue with these stretching when wet or losing their shape?

In GEAR » Long Term Review: Icebreaker base layers – The Icebreaker Tech T Lite Short Sleeve Tee and the Icebreaker 260 Tech Top
June 01, 6:20pm

Re: what is the go to thermal leggings of choice?
I'm a big fan of the golite fleece lined tights... on clearance right now.

In GEAR » what is the go to thermal leggings of choice?
June 01, 2:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am