BPL Community Profile

John Brown (johnbrown2005) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Portland, OR
About Me John Brown has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Brown

Showing 121 - 130 of 328 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...33

Forum » Thread

Upgrade from s90 to sd800
Priorities: Honestly, I've just noticed that with the same level of skill on my end, I take much better pictures w/ the DSLR we have at work than I do with my little sd800. But I'm not go...

In Photography » Upgrade to S90 from SD800 worth it?
May 13, 10:47pm

Trout, no skills, cheap gear
Thanks for the responses folks! Checking into cheap spinning gear and the Tenkara. Tenkara looks like you need major stalking skills... The kitchen issue is a good point. Grill made out of coa...

In Fishing » Catch trout - no skills, cheap gear
May 13, 10:25pm

Upgrade to S90 from SD800 worth it?
I'm a very amateur photographer who would like to take better photos, and would like the camera to help me! Am considering upgrading from my old Canon Powershot SD800 to the new S90. Is it a ...

In Photography » Upgrade to S90 from SD800 worth it?
May 13, 10:21pm

Bushbuddy
I'm curious too. They seem pretty nifty, then was thinking that when I most want a stove to work is when it's wet and windy out, seems like the same time it'd be most challenging to us...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy vs. Bushbuddy Ultra
May 13, 10:11pm

tarp
what kind of fabric? What's weight of tarp?

In Gear Swap » granite gear white lightning tarp
May 11, 11:59am

Child carriers
any thoughts on the difference between sherpani and deuter?

In GEAR » Kids pack recommendations?
May 09, 2:24pm

Kid packs
Shoulda been more clear, looking for a pack to put my kid in.

May 09, 2:07am

Kids pack recommendations?
Anyone got a favorite pack to put your kid in? I realize there's a lot of jokes out there about how to lighten up your kid.

May 08, 8:43pm

Trout, No Skills, Cheap
Tad, yes, garbage in garbage out, I'm sure that's true, but it's also not a very helpful answer. Is spending tons of money and time the only way to catch fish? If so, I'll probabl...

May 05, 11:22pm

Catch trout - no skills, cheap gear
I'm a backpacker who wants to eat trout when camping near them, as opposed to a fisherman. Have never fished a day in my life (ok, one), don't want to buy a ton of gear for a new hobby. ...

May 05, 10:21pm

All Reader Reviews by John Brown

John Brown has posted no reviews.