Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Joshua Mitchell (jdmitch) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kansas
About Me Joshua Mitchell has not added a biography yet.
CityLawrence
StateKansas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 121 - 130 of 845 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...85

Forum » Thread

Re: Interior Coatings...
Greg, Hmm... that's interesting. Can they provide MSDS sheets on what their coating is? I'd be awful curious as to what their coating are...

In GEAR » Cooking Mishap--am I still safe?
February 18, 8:38pm

Re: beer cans lined with plastic?
"inner surface of a beer can full of water will be only fractionally above boiling point. Yeah, fractions of a degree actually.

In Make Your Own Gear » Beer cans lined with plastic
February 16, 2:17pm

Zmart Ztove
Zelph, Where'd you come up with that Zmart Ztove? Is that a new offering from the Sierra Zip guys?

In Make Your Own Gear » has anyone tried this wood burning stove?
February 16, 2:15pm

Re: Brunton Canister Stove Stand
Neat, Markill had something similar recently... glad to see one form a more accesible (to the US) company....

In Editor's Roundtable » Do It Yourself Projects to Reduce Canister Stove Weight
February 15, 12:56pm

Re: Would an air matress be warmer in a bivy?
John, Yes, it would as the air matress would be losing heat ot the temp on the inside of the bivy rather than the temp of outside air. You'd be amazed the insulative properties of a singl...

In GEAR » Sleeping pad choices
February 15, 12:53pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ultralight shelter for two adults and two kids
David, Nice call on the MLD Mid... I may need to consider that as I've got a second on the way soon.

In GEAR » Ultralight shelter for two adults and two kids
February 12, 3:44pm

Re: Bushbuddy-compatible 1.1-1.3L pots
If it'll fit in the SP900, it'll fit in the SP1400. In reality, whatever you get it's going to rattle around in at those volumes. Another option would be the FL SUL-1300 could wor...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy-compatible cookpot
February 12, 1:51pm

Re: U-type stand ver1.2 JSB
Nicely done as always, JSB. Very, very nice.

In Make Your Own Gear » U-type stand ver1.2 JSB
February 12, 10:24am

IMUSA Mugs - Dry-Burning Ti
Jed A is right, no way on green earth is a BB is going to get hotter than a GST-100S. And that didn't do jack to my SP600 in my Titanium Burn Test. So, dry-burning Ti isn't going to do anyt...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy-compatible cookpot
February 12, 10:20am

Re: Re: Feeding your PG Stove
"batch load" - Break up a bunch of sticks (roughly pencil to thumb thick) into... oh... about as long as your thumb... dump them in the BB... shake a bit to settle... make sure not to fil...

In Multiple Use Gear » Custom Size Tri-Ti Calderas are Coming!
February 12, 9:03am

All Reader Reviews by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Icebreaker Tech T Lite Superfine 140
This is my first Merino T-Shirt (though I have a couple other manufacturers). Wore it a few days straight in super-hot/humid Boy Scout Summer Camp... little to no smell... way comfortable... man I lik...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
July 20, 12:54pm

Snow Peak Gigapower Ti
Got mine (Auto-Ignition) a couple years ago as my Xmas present to myself (single engineers have money...), loved it ever since.

In Stoves - Canister
August 02, 11:28am