Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 121 - 130 of 7581 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...759

Forum » Thread

Re: Tom..
A bit more about that CNN poll (from the CNN site): The poll shows that 57% of Americans see the flag more as a symbol of Southern pride than as a symbol of racism, about the same as in 2000 whe...

In Chaff » SC Governor is So Wrong!
July 03, 8:24pm

Re: Question..
No.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » BG and the Demise of BPL
July 03, 7:49pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bumping posts in gear swap
Folks who are looking to buy can always click "Forum Index" in the upper left of the page, and then click "Gear Swap" on the ensuing page to view only gear swap threads - page a...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Bumping posts in gear swap
July 03, 7:48pm

PIF TAKEN: RBH quilt (for home, not backpacking)
PIF TAKEN I owe a PIF, thanks the generosity of Ron Dillon. General PIF rules apply, you have to PIF as well, yadda yadda yadda. You also must pay shipping (if shipping across the country, th...

In Gear Swap » PIF: RBH quilt (for home, not backpacking)
July 03, 12:11pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I wish upon a star @ Doug
He's got my vote Tom.

In Chaff » Can the GOP Sink Any Lower? Yes It Can!!
July 02, 9:11pm

Re: I think you missed my point..
No, I believe I got your point, I just don't agree with it. Same to you.

July 02, 3:58pm

Re: Doug...
Yes.

July 02, 3:42pm

Re: On another note..
I hear ya Jimmer. I can't believe they felt bullied into apologizing for making the cake. They most certainly didn't owe anyone an apology.

July 02, 2:07pm

Re: Re: What article would you send to a total newb?
Is that your blog Dale? That is a great overview article, nicely done.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What article would you send to a total newb?
July 01, 1:24pm

Re: RE: Fête du Canada
Since I couldn't find a seal, in honor of my Canadien friends on their special day, I clubbed a fawn that strayed into my back yard. Happy birthday!

In Chaff » Fête du Canada
July 01, 1:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am