BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Guest

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
CityNashville
StateTN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 121 - 130 of 354 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...36

Forum » Thread

MLD BigStar
Looks like it does on this one like the original TrailStar: "Roof Apex is reinforced and has an outside guyline loop and inside has a gear hang loop"

In GEAR » MLD TrailStar - Cuben
December 07, 7:43pm

RE: My first lightweight tent
Jeff, I loved my Double Rainbow when I had it. Tarptent has the new StratoSpire 2 that is being released soon. It is a double wall which is the only thing that I didn't like about my DR. Jus...

In GEAR » My first lightweight tent
November 28, 9:58am

RE: FS MLD Gear Pocket
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD GEAR POCKET
November 22, 7:51pm

Spirit 28 Quilt Weight
Has anyone purchased and received a Spirit 28 quilt in x-large size? I was wondering what the weight was when delivered. My Spirit 45 was lower than spec'd on MLD's website so I was hoping ...

In GEAR » Spirit 28 Quilt Weight
November 22, 9:30am

WTB: MLD Backpack Accessories
I am interested the following in like new condition: UltraLight PackLid Shoulder gear pocket Stow pouch 1 hip belt pocket I am not sure which ones that I will use so I want to try them a...

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Backpack Accessories
November 18, 1:47pm

Exodus FS
I think the most that I will carry will be around 26 pounds when I go fly fishing. Normal range will be 23 to 24. I think that it will carry this weight with ease. Can't wait to try this pack out!

In GEAR » MLD Exodus S, Any Reviews?
November 17, 8:32pm

RE: MLD Exodus FS
I received mine a few days ago. It passed the load it up and walk around the house test before I had to leave To go out of town for work. It is remarkably comfortable to me and well made. The carbo...

In GEAR » MLD Exodus S, Any Reviews?
November 17, 5:04pm

RE: MLD Exodus FS
Just wanted to update that I received my Exodus FS. Typical MLD quality! I loaded it up with my gear with everything except for water and food and I like the fit and feel of the pack. Obviously not...

In GEAR » ZPacks Exo and MLD Exodus FS
November 13, 9:44pm

RE: UL Liquor Bottle
I have just been using a 16.9 or 24 oz soft drink bottle. It hasn't leaked so far.

In GEAR » UL Liquor bottle
October 31, 9:59am

Shoulder water bottle pocket
I'll take the other water bottle shoulder pocket. PM on the way.

In Gear Swap » FS: Pot, Caldera Cones, MLD Accessories, Marmot Mica, misc. stuff
October 23, 8:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.