BPL Community Profile

christopher smead (hamsterfish) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale hamsterfish
About Me part hamster, part fish
http://youtu.be/w5TcasqkS1I
CitySan Jose
StateCA
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by christopher smead

Showing 121 - 130 of 629 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...63

Forum » Thread

Alarm clock
Not sure which gps you use, if any, but my garmin etrex 20 has an alarm clock built in.

In GEAR » Alarm Clock
June 24, 1:10am

Tent movies?
Call me old fashioned....but....but...wha? https://www.bigagnes.com/Products/Detail/Accessory/entertainmentcenterloft

In GEAR » Tent movies?
June 18, 1:49am

Zpacks
I recently switched from the WM versalite to the zpacks 20. I echo others comments about being slim, less lofty, and no hood. However....the 1lb of weight savings made it totally worth it for m...

In GEAR » Thinking of ditching WM Ultralite 20 for ZPacks 20 Bag. Good idea or not?
June 16, 2:39pm

Tough question
I recently got an rx100, and so far like it. I'm no camera expert, but I was able to get some cool night shows, panoramas, and even some milkyway shots with it. It won't compare to a re...

In Photography » is the sony rx100 worth it?
June 10, 3:39pm

Thanks
Brilliant ideas here. Going to try a few out! Thanks guys!

In GEAR » Pillow slipping out under my head
June 09, 5:20pm

Pillow slipping out under my head
Heya, I use the typical stuff sack full of clothes method for my pillow. Works great, except that it always slips out when I'm sleeping and I wake up with my head on the floor. Any tips ...

In GEAR » Pillow slipping out under my head
June 08, 11:53am

Sun hoody.
Sounds silly...but I hate wearing wide brimmed hats, hence the hoody. I've always stuck with a baseball cap. Maybe I should get over that....because you're right, that's a tried and...

In GEAR » Custom sun hoody with Phase SL fabric?
June 02, 12:38pm

Custom sun hoody with Phase SL fabric?
Hey all, I may be asking for the impossible here, but does anyone know of a way to get a custom sun hoody made using the phase SL fabric that Arcteryx has? It may be proprietary stuff.... I ...

In GEAR » Custom sun hoody with Phase SL fabric?
June 02, 11:00am

Totally
Definitely want to check it out when the snow is melted. I'm hearing it gets crazy crowded during the summer though.

In Post-Trip Reports » Young lakes/Conness trip memorial weekend
May 28, 11:36pm

Thanks!
Thanks guys. I'll probably get myself a groundhog. But out of curiousity...can the smc snow stakes penetrate hard dirt?

In GEAR » Strong tent stake....just one for a hexamid
May 28, 12:14pm

All Reader Reviews by christopher smead

christopher smead has posted no reviews.