BPL Community Profile

christopher smead (hamsterfish) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale hamsterfish
About Me part hamster, part fish
http://youtu.be/w5TcasqkS1I
CitySan Jose
StateCA
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by christopher smead

Showing 121 - 130 of 475 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...48

Forum » Thread

1 night in Yosemite
Thanks James! Do you have a trip report or more photos of that trip you did to Donahue Pass? Did you need ice axe/traction to get up there or is it all melted out?

In Pre-Trip Planning » 1 night in Yosemite. We're do you go?
May 29, 7:11pm

1 night in Yosemite
Anywhere in the park I can backpack for a night. Forgive my typo's earlier. I actually want to go the weekend of June 7th. I was looking at Cathedral lakes, but worried the crowds might ...

May 29, 7:06pm

1 night in Yosemite. Where do you go?
Hey there, I'm looking to do a quick 2 day, 1 night trip in Yosemite later this month. Where's the best place for views that isn't too crowded?

May 29, 6:34pm

90 Mile Sequoia and Kings Canyon Loop 2012
Here's some old footage I edited together from a trip I did in June 2012 in Seki Seki Video Itin: 1 Roads end to paradise valley 2 Paradise Valley to Rae Lakes 3 Rae lakes over Glen Pass ...

In Post-Trip Reports » 90 Mile Sequoia and Kings Canyon Loop 2012
May 27, 2:31pm

"Mineral King Conditions for Memorial Weekend"
bump. I'm interested in a mineral king trip this weekend as well. Anyone have any update on this?

In Pre-Trip Planning » Mineral King Conditions for Memorial Weekend
May 22, 7:13pm

Anyone else going to the Mile, Mile and a half premier?
I'm flying down to LA June 1st to see it. Can't wait....any...longer... http://www.danceswithfilms.com/slt_mile_mile_and_a_half.html

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Anyone else going to the Mile, Mile and a half premier?
May 15, 11:54am

Post pics when you get back!
I'm considering doing that exact loop at some point. Been hard to get out lately since I started a new job. When is that area expected to be accessible? I can't imagine trying to go ove...

In Pre-Trip Planning » North Lake-Evolution Valley-Darwin Bench and Canyon-Over Lamarck Col And Back
May 01, 12:30am

Ibex for no stink, Capilene for quick dry
Ibex for no stink, Capilene for faster drying times. For longer trips where it's not likely to rain too much, I bring the ibex. Keeps the stank down. For shorter trips where ya want to save ...

In GEAR » Ibex Hooded Indie or Capilene 4 Expedition Weight 1/4 Zip Hooded Top
March 26, 11:43am

Permethrin
I wear arcteryx phase sl base layers drenched in permethrin. Not sure if that's healthy, but you only live twice right?

In GEAR » pull-on sun shirt as baselayer: does it exist?
March 14, 11:44pm

Huge Arcteryx fan here, but...
I LOVE arcteryx. Nearly everyday I've got either an arcteryx shirt, fleece, or jacket of some sort on me. For backpacking, I always being dead bird baselayers. Either phase sl, ar, or SV dep...

In GEAR » Should I be carrying more Dead Birds?
February 25, 2:19am

All Reader Reviews by christopher smead

christopher smead has posted no reviews.