Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Gregory Petliski (gregpphoto) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Gregory Petliski hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Gregory Petliski has not added a biography yet.
StateNew Jersey
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://gregpphoto.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Gregory Petliski

Showing 121 - 130 of 208 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Pay to camp in Maine parks?
A, thats a relief, and B, so I'm correct then in assuming you cannot camp at will x amount of feet away from trails and water in Baxter?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Pay to camp in Maine parks?
April 25, 7:45pm

Pay to camp in Maine parks?
In doing my research for my upcoming journey, I came across this on the website for Baxter State Park in Maine: "Backcountry Camping Fee Change: Backcountry leantos and tentsites are now av...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Pay to camp in Maine parks?
April 25, 7:30pm

re tyvek
WHOA. Did not consider how many applications Tyvek could be used for! Gotta look into this.

In Multiple Use Gear » Map printed on shirt?
April 23, 11:25am

re:
I just started looking at this camera myself, and I was wondering if anyone has had first hand experience with the gps/altimeter/barometer features of the camera, and if so, how well each feature w...

In Photography » Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3
April 21, 2:21am

Re: A friend did this
Martha: I'd be more afraid of going two days in the desert without water! You could die of dehydration in hours, let alone days.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Under what conditions would you abandon your gear?
April 10, 6:31am

Re: Under what conditions would you abandon your gear?
Life or death, and at that, only the less important gear like.. darn, I only carry essentials. But I suppose I could drop the sleeping bag and trekking poles and survive if need be.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Under what conditions would you abandon your gear?
April 10, 6:29am

Re
Former Mets fan here in recovery. I felt like an abused wife so I left the team. Phillies!!

In Chaff » Basebal
April 09, 9:02am

Re: Bear Canister
@ Chris: Ditto. Bears or not, its just better. Easier to get in and out of than hanging (forget to put the toothpaste in? Bring er down!) Good luck finding your bear bag at night, I had a bright ye...

In GEAR » this Bear Cannister thing...
April 09, 8:52am

re
So WAIT, trails and trailhead parking will be closed in the event of a govt. shutdown? How so? Theyll just ticket any car at a trailhead? Close gates? Unreal. God forbid we cut money from those at ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Government shutdown - effects on thru-hikers?
April 07, 9:19pm

Re: this is what i read
So if its closed, that means no crowds! I would like to see them stop me from walking into yellowstone. They cant cover the mexican border, let alone the yellowstone. @James: "Like all free...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Government shutdown - effects on thru-hikers?
April 07, 10:03am

All Reader Reviews by Gregory Petliski

Gregory Petliski has posted no reviews.