BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 121 - 130 of 4601 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...461

Forum » Thread

Re: 5 pound bear canister?? This is Backpacking Light! :-)
nm, redundant post.

In GEAR » Odor-proof Backpack
February 16, 8:00am

Re: air bag for neoair
Even though your Gear List doesn't show one, are you taking a pillow? And if so, would you consider an Exped Pillow pump instead? With a little futzing around it can be made to mate with ...

In Make Your Own Gear » air bag for neoair
February 15, 9:09pm

Re: Re: "Toilet Paper"
"If it was an extremely overused used campsite then there would be a chance of somebody stumbling upon it..." TP or not, when you finish your bury, especially in a busy area, mark it w...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Toilet Paper
February 15, 9:01pm

Re: Sloped door
---- drifting ---- Tom - "Could those people that have used shelters of this type comment on how the sloped entrance works on a rainy night? It does seem like LOTS of water could come in d...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hyperlite Mountain Gear UltaMid 2 Shelter Review
February 15, 8:31pm

Re: Re: Fun photos, Kat
Just to spur you onward ...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
February 15, 8:03pm

Re: Re: Packs
Also, the general council is to tune and refine your gear, and Then buy a pack that is the right volume. Buying the pack first almost forces you to get one that May Be larger than you need. But ...

In GEAR » Women's Backpacks
February 15, 6:44pm

Re: Sourdough on the Trail?
A yeasted, raised bread versus a baking powder and or baking soda "quick bread"? .... Right? The latter are easy in all regards. The former, not so much. Just wanting to clarify...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Sourdough on the Trail?
February 15, 6:38pm

Re: Re: Insert wikiloc map in post
Sorry. I misunderstood... You want to insert an Image from wikiloc here in your post... Like John S. said.... You would have to take a screen shot, edit out the clutter, save it to your co...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Insert wikiloc map in post
February 15, 1:55pm

Re: Insert wikiloc map in post
Look Here If the URL contains more than the alphabet and numbers, and things don't work, Make a Tiny URL and use that.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Insert wikiloc map in post
February 15, 8:14am

Re: Re: how long does it take to wear out a down sleeping bag?
John Abela just posted that he has over 750 nights on his MontBell U.L. SuperSpirial, and it's till going strong.

In GEAR » how long does it take to wear out a down sleeping bag?
February 15, 8:02am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm