Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Lewis (gpl916) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale PNW
About Me I am relatively new to backpacking. I did some in high school, which was a long time ago, and just started again. I find that the UL style blends with many of my interests which include adventure racing, mountain biking,road biking, kayaking, sailing, and of course backpacking. I like to think of myself as an adventurer rather than one hobby or another. Of course, the kids have kept that in check over the last few years. I have some catching up to do!
CityKirkland
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.kirkland360.com
My PDF Gear ListGrand canyon four day

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Lewis

Showing 121 - 130 of 226 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Re; paypal
Yep, that is shipped. I will bump them so you will see them. Paypal is GPL916@hotmail.com Greg

In GEAR » Inov-8 Sizing Help
March 04, 2:50pm

Re; Mark
Mark, I am the same size as you and ordered a size 10, which are for sale in the gear swap forum. The length fits great but they are a hair too wide for me. So, in my experience you would be a siz...

In GEAR » Inov-8 Sizing Help
March 04, 1:59pm

Re;Re
Dave must be a faster typer than me! gl

In GEAR » Ultralight bike tour
March 04, 1:55pm

re; Ali
Ali, Check out bikepacking.net There are some great ideas on there as far as frame bags, seat :burritoes, and bar bags. A couple of the companies that make these items have great reputations, b...

In GEAR » Ultralight bike tour
March 04, 1:54pm

pm sent on Titan kettle
I'll take the kettle. Greg

In Gear Swap » odds & ends
March 03, 10:45am

re; e95 fuel
I recieved my E95 fuel today, so I having been playing with it a little. So far it seems like good stuff. On my stove top with no windscreen I was able to get the 2 cups of water to boil in abou...

In Make Your Own Gear » Gram Weenie stove
March 02, 9:59pm

re;shuttle
Can someone with experience with Google docs or something similiar set this up? It could be organized by state, and then you add your name under that if you are willing to do this. When you need...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » BPL member shuttle?
March 02, 12:02pm

Re: promo code
Hi Andrew, I would like that promo code to try out your software. Thanks, Greg

In GEAR » Solid iPhone GPS App
March 02, 11:43am

Shuttle
Brian, I started another thread entitled shuttles for BPL members. You might want to take a look at that. If you want to come to the Seattle area, I could give you a ride up into the Snoqualm...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Trip Suggestions for Father and 8 y/o Son
March 02, 9:24am

great boots
Bump- these are nice boots! gl

In Gear Swap » Another pair Roclite 390 sz 10 $60
March 02, 8:33am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Lewis

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hermits Hut
I would caution anyone doing business with this company. I ordered a GoLight Ion on 2/18. They ran my card on 2/19. They didn't call until a week later and said that it was no longer available...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 05, 5:31pm