Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben Smith (goosefeet) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Georgia
About Me I am the owner of GooseFeet Gear. I make down socks and waterproof shells to go with them. I also will make custom down pants, jackets, vests, parkas, quilts, mitts, balaclavas, etc. If you need something made, just ask for a quote!
CityMilledgeville
StateGA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.goosefeetgear.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Smith

Showing 121 - 130 of 544 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...55

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Adding thumb loops
The button hole method would probably be the easiest and most durable option. Just sew the bar tack first, then cut the slit in the middle.

In Make Your Own Gear » Adding thumb loops
November 02, 7:17am

Re: Christmas List
I'd like a trail similar to the JMT that starts at my front door and ends at my back door.

In GEAR » Come on Christmas!
November 01, 9:34pm

Re: pics
I will be able to take pictures this weekend. I can tell you this: It is in great condition with no tears or holes that I know of. Early in the life of the pack I did have some fraying right ...

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Ark and ZPacks Blast 32
November 01, 8:28pm

FS: ZPacks Blast 32
Bump

November 01, 6:24pm

Re: cuben and down
Brett, I believe the primary purpose for washing is to remove dirt and body oils that have gone through the breathable fabric of the garment. With cuben, there is such a small chance of any con...

In GEAR » cuben and down
October 30, 9:02am

FS: MLD Ark and ZPacks Blast 32 (Price Drop)
Ark is sold, Blast 32 is now $170.

October 26, 5:40am

Re: FS: BPL Clothing (Size L) SOLD
Everything is sold.

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Clothing (Size L)
October 25, 7:11pm

FS: MLD Ark and ZPacks Blast 32
Mountain Laurel Designs Ark (Large) -- $140 -- SOLD Used, but great condition. It has been seam sealed. Includes the top lid and two hipbelt pockets. ZPacks Blast 32 (Large Torso, S...

October 25, 6:52pm

FS: BPL Clothing (Size L) SOLD
BPL Thorofare Pants (L - Desert Tan) -- $50 -- SOLD BPL Thorofare Shirt (L - Dark Sepia) -- $50 -- SOLD BPL UL Merino LS Shirt (L - Black) -- $40 -- SOLD Everything is in excellent cond...

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Clothing (Size L)
October 25, 6:47pm

FS: Custom Cuben Shelter
Offers?

In Gear Swap » FS: Custom Cuben Shelter
October 25, 6:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben Smith

Ben Smith has posted no reviews.