BPL Community Profile

Thomas Gauperaa (gauperaa) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Norway
About Me 37 years old. Working as an interaction designer. Interested in hiking, photography, coffee, hifi and more. On a quest to learn skills needed to be comfortable and safe in the outdoors, and to figure out how I function when hiking long trips alone.
CityOslo
CountryNorway
My Website URLhttp://goinglighter.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Thomas Gauperaa

Showing 121 - 130 of 186 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Net tent for GG SpinnTwin
What's the ideal bug tent / net tent to use with the GG SpinnTwinn tarp? I've been considering one of the bug shelters from Alpinlite, but a MYOG project would be fun to do too. Would th...

In GEAR » Net tent for GG SpinnTwin
January 22, 7:55am

Re: Re: Rain Jacket, Packs, Shirt, Hat, Shoes
Ruohao, Got the patagonia wind jacket today - fits great. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » Rain Jacket, Packs, Shirt, Hat, Shoes
January 21, 11:12am

Re: F.S. Hilleberg Akto
Great buy for the one who got it

In Gear Swap » F.S. Hilleberg Akto
January 20, 6:50am

Re: Re: Alternative placement of cord lock
It's "heavy mesh" from the G4 kit I bought from Quest Outfitters. Not a big fan of this type of mesh really :), but it's what I 've got at the moment. I would've preferred...

In Make Your Own Gear » Alternative placement of cord lock
January 17, 2:44pm

Alternative placement of cord lock
While taking the sub train to work I noticed someone wearing a daypack where the cordlock had been placed at the middle of the drawstring casing. I had never seen that before and thought it quite c...

In Make Your Own Gear » Alternative placement of cord lock
January 17, 2:22pm

Re: 2009 Backpacking Light Staff Picks
Caldera Cone - It's just a genius design with the pot stand being the wind shield. Very stable, very efficient and cool looking too. I have three of these now: the Keg-H, the standard cone for ...

In Editor's Roundtable » 2009 Backpacking Light Staff Picks
January 17, 7:57am

Re: Re: Re: Arc'teryx/Patagonia/TNF/Gossamer (two more jackets)
Ok, then I'll take it (Patagonia Wind Jacket). I'll send you an email to arrange payment etc.

In Gear Swap » Arc'teryx/Gossamer/TNF
January 14, 2:21pm

Re: Re: Rain cover for Mariposa plus
A drain hole is a great idea, as well as hooks. Thanks for the info.

In Make Your Own Gear » Rain cover for Mariposa plus
January 14, 8:10am

Re: Arc'teryx/Patagonia/TNF/Gossamer (two more jackets)
How much to ship the Patagonia Alpine Wind Jacket to Norway? (via for instance first class mail international)

In Gear Swap » Arc'teryx/Gossamer/TNF
January 14, 4:52am

Rain cover for Mariposa plus
I have some silnylon on the way and plan to make a rain cover for my GG Mariposa Plus. Have any of you made one? Is it basically just a rectangular piece with rounced corners and a drawstring al...

In Make Your Own Gear » Rain cover for Mariposa plus
January 14, 1:55am

All Reader Reviews by Thomas Gauperaa

Thomas Gauperaa has posted no reviews.