BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 121 - 130 of 1547 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...155

Forum » Thread

Re: Luke's ultralight?
Excellent craftsmanship on the Sil rainjacket. I picked it up in a trade as I was interested for the weight and don't mind the properties inherent to sil (mentioned by Chad). The only n...

In GEAR » Luke's ultralight?
July 28, 6:49pm

PIF: GoreTex Hat
Up for grabs is a Gore Tex hat, baseball-style, from Bass Pro Shops. Never worn, Purple-ish / Blue color. Hate to see it sit in closet any longer not being used. PLEASE follow the PIF rules ...

In Gear Swap » PIF: GoreTex Hat
July 28, 2:56pm

Re: Stainless dog bowl as cookpot?
No reason at all, unless you're looking for the lightest bowl/pot. Stainless works great. And the price was right! EDIT to reinforce Randy's thoughts below: I was thinking of a sta...

In GEAR » Stainless dog bowl as cookpot?
July 23, 1:22pm

Re: My next quilt #10
Thought-provoking as always, Aaron. Can't wait to see the finished product. Might the Velcro (or the edge of) be scratchy against your neck? BTW, I too, find 9oz of down unsatisfactory a...

In Make Your Own Gear » My next quilt #10
July 21, 6:09am

Re: PIF: Ex Officio 2.2oz fanny pack (32" waist size max)
I'd like this Dale, if still available! PM incoming.... Thank you, Todd

In Gear Swap » PIF: Ex Officio 2.2oz fanny pack (32" waist size max)
July 18, 2:26pm

Re: Just another pack
That doesn't look like "just another pack"! VERY nice. How did you reinforce where the straps attach?

In Make Your Own Gear » Just another pack
July 14, 8:23pm

Re: New SUL Quilt Idea...
Can't wait to see the results Aaron! You constantly make me think and rethink things.

In Make Your Own Gear » New SUL Quilt Idea...
July 02, 9:15am

Re: 10 D Packa
I picked mine up very recently from someone on Gear Swap. I haven't used it yet, and probably won't for awhile since I avoid the woods in FL summers - man do I miss the mountains! I h...

In GEAR » Question about the Packa
June 29, 9:46am

Re: NEW Packa
I have one of the 10d Packas and all I can say is WOW! The 7oz weight makes the difference for me. The seams are taped too. Long pit zips. If you wear (or want to wear ) chaps, the Packa co...

In GEAR » Question about the Packa
June 28, 4:35pm

Re: 1.1 oz Nylon Bag Liner?
MLD used to sell one out M50 (I think). You may pick one up off Gear Swap/ WTB or contact Ron to see if he has some. Liners tend to get twisted if you toss n turn.

In Make Your Own Gear » 1.1 oz Nylon Bag Liner?
June 22, 1:31pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.