Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Raquel Rascal (flutingaround) - BPL Guest

My Locale Rocky Mtn. West
About Me An outdoors girl in Denver, CO. I have a love for skiing, snowshoeing and backpacking and want to venture into other mountain sports--backcountry skiing? I just took a winter camping course with the CMC last year. I have started to get back pain with a heavier load, so I want to lighten up and meet others in my area with the same mentality.
CityDenver
StateColorado
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Raquel Rascal

Showing 121 - 130 of 247 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...25

Forum » Thread

@ Dan
I want a screaming deal on one of those cans! he :)

In Gear Deals » Black Friday / Cyber Monday
November 15, 7:48am

@ Nick
ha ha ha. Thanks. Actually, I spent so much time building up my winter kit over the past few months and i'm just about ready to go except for a few tweeks. I'm packing this weekend and head...

In Gear Deals » Black Friday / Cyber Monday
November 15, 7:46am

How was your trip?

In Pre-Trip Planning » Epic road trip! Driving from Alaska to Utah in a truck for four months could use your help planning...
November 12, 7:25pm

Capitol Reef on Thanksgiving weekend
Hi everyone, I'm planning on going to Capital Reef Nat. Park Thanksgiving weekend with a backpacking meetup in Denver. Anyway, we are taking off Wed. morning before Thanksgiving and car camp...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Capital Reef on Thanksgiving weekend
November 12, 7:08pm

I just bought a RAB Infinity down jacket myself. Can you try it on with the various layers underneath it that you will use for various activities? I put on the three thin layers that I will use for...

In GEAR » fit check on rab down jacket.
November 12, 6:52pm

Vapor Trail
Hey Justin, I just saw this Vapor Trail Long Torso for sale for $75 that you may want to check out. http://nextadventure.net/granite-gear-vapor-trail-backpack-en.html

In GEAR » Is this pack too small for me? (See pics)
November 12, 4:17pm

is it worth it
Is having a down beanie really worth that price? I bought a winter running hat at ross for $7 that is super light. Sierra Trading post has great deals on quality beanies too. Seems like $55 isn'...

In Gear Deals » Original Black Rock Hats $55
November 09, 8:16am

@Daniel
The entire thing is a mess! Ha ha...the jeans/cotton hoody around the waist/vibrams combo is a trip! You should let your friend see this thread and the laughs we are having at his expense. ...

In Gear Lists » Exaggerated pack weights????
November 07, 5:00pm

One possible alternative
As an alternative to the Psolar consider this balaclava from REI Chaos Howler Multi-Tasker Pro balaclava http://www.rei.com/product/807640/chaos-howler-multi-tasker-pro-balaclava-special-buy ...

In Winter Hiking » Psolar EX Face Mask effective or not!
November 07, 4:34pm

Colorado- Andrew Skurka presents Winter Backpacking at CMC
Hi everyone, Andrew will be speaking about winter backpacking and winter gear at the CMC next month on Dec. 5th. You have to register to attend and there is a fee: http://www.cmc.org/

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Colorado- Andrew Skurka presents Winter Backpacking at CMC
November 06, 8:38am

All Reader Reviews by Raquel Rascal

Raquel Rascal has posted no reviews.