Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListLuxurious 19.65lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 121 - 130 of 602 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...61

Forum » Thread

Thanks!
Thank you for sharing this. Makes me want to be back on the CDT. Home sweet home!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » CDT short video
February 04, 1:08pm

Re: Sleeping Bag
PM sent back

In Gear Swap » FS: Gear Closet Cleaning
February 04, 12:22pm

Re: Easy-on, easy-off
Paul I believe that to be the case. I quite enjoy the fact that mine pretty much cover all my laces on my shoes. Seems to help keep more crud out of my shoes. KJ

In GEAR » gaiters
February 03, 11:04pm

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » FS: Gear Closet Cleaning
February 03, 4:26pm

Re: Re: Bob
I was guessing it was the new helium insert, reinforcing air frame. KJ

In GEAR » 4th Most Popular Size for Bearikade Food Canister
February 03, 3:45pm

Bob
You're 1/10 of an oz under the marked weight. I think we need to get Greg's glasses checked, considering his link sends you to the right page with the correct info. :O) KJ

In GEAR » 4th Most Popular Size for Bearikade Food Canister
February 03, 3:27pm

Simblissity Levagaiter
I love my Simblissity Levagaiters. Use them as is...No velcro patch, no under foot cord. They stay put on my Inov-8s just with the lace hook up front and pulled over the raised Inov-8 logo on the...

In GEAR » gaiters
February 03, 2:59pm

Polder
This is what I use. Found it at Costco for $19.99. Has worked great for my needs: http://www.amazon.com/Polder-Digital-Kitchen-Scale-KSC-350-95/dp/B002VNWJ4E HTH KJ

In GEAR » Looking for a cheap, good scale.
February 03, 2:51pm

Commando is the UL Solution
I think in the spirit of UL, why not just resort to commando? Nothing to buy, nothing to carry, nothing to wash, nothing to chafe. Long johns are one thing...but if I'm not wearing them to ke...

In GEAR » Alright LADIES...let's talk panties...
February 03, 12:40pm

Silk Baselayers
I have a pair or Terramar Thermasilk LS crew top & long undies bottoms. The top I believe is a Medium and the bottoms are Smalls. I wore them once. PM me if you're interested. I was jus...

In Gear Swap » I'd like a few different items
January 28, 4:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.