BPL Community Profile

Eric Swab (ericswab) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rockies
About Me Eric Swab has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateColorado
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.swabconcrete.com
My PDF Gear ListColorado Rockies 3 Season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Swab

Showing 121 - 130 of 155 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

Snowshoeing with a dog - are the Ruff Wear Bark'n Boots any good
My dog (Border Collie mix) will hike in them, I get everything ready, then put them on and go, he is more interested in sniffing than "high stepping". However they do fall off, I have tr...

In GEAR » Snowshoeing with a dog - are the Ruff Wear Bark'n Boots any good
February 23, 9:54pm

FS: Golite Soft Shell Jacket and Pants
Removed.

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Soft Shell Jacket and Pants
February 23, 8:11am

New lower price.

February 20, 10:24am

Picaridin
Jason, Amazing list, have you had success with Picaridin as insect repellent? Last year in July around the Rawah lakes that it didn't even phase the mosquitos. Check out Comanche Peaks...

In Gear Lists » My just barely sub 5 lb list
February 17, 9:34pm

Jacket: Golite Badlands Trinity Softshell Jacket, Men's Medium, Blue. (Can't find on their website) Has hood, pit zips, weighs: 23oz, looks like the Badlands hardshell but is a softshell. ...

February 14, 9:33pm

First 2 MYOG Packs
Micheal, Very nice looking packs, the outside pockets will be great for the "on trail" items. Going to bookmark this now for future reference. Good Luck on the AT. Eric

In Make Your Own Gear » First 2 MYOG Packs
February 11, 7:21am

10x10 SilNylon Pyramid Design
Thanks for your insights, I think I will play with some sketches and build one out of plastic sheeting to see how it feels. I was looking at the photo of Ryan Jordans pyramid (from the "24&qu...

In Make Your Own Gear » 10x10 SilNylon Pyramid Design
February 09, 7:05pm

Ben, Cool picture with the sideways snow and thanks for the vote of confidence. I like the idea of the small size practice tent first, and your "circus" tent, wow? I have been wond...

February 09, 7:02am

Chris, I have been watching this thread and look forward to seeing the end result, getting comments on how much time it took, and if you would do it again. The bug netting seems like a scary th...

February 08, 8:24pm

Some pictures of an Oware 9x9 Pyramid with bug netting
Thanks for the photos, I have been thinking of the 8'x8' version. The Oware site could use more photos.

In GEAR » Some pictures of an Oware 9x9 Pyramid with bug netting.
February 07, 6:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Swab

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

GSI Minimalist
This economical cook set doesn't seem to get much press, probably because it is not titanium. The 20oz. (600ml) size works out perfect for most dehydrated meals. In the morning it is enough ...

In Cookware - Other
March 08, 9:40pm