BPL Community Profile

Rob E (eatSleepFish) - BPL Guest

My Locale Canada
About Me Fly fisherman turned ultra-lighter to access remote lakes and streams.
StateOntario
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rob E

Showing 121 - 130 of 179 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Re: Cone Results
Hi Dan, pretty interesting. I'm not too familiar with the stove you are using. Does it have a large single open chimney flame similar to the 12-10 stove? Your results are interesting. Ef...

In Make Your Own Gear » Caldera Cones - My Adventures in Improving the ULC system
February 15, 10:32am

Add lightness
So does this mean a dry bag full of helium is next?

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » "Add lightness."
February 15, 4:51am

Starfrit digital scale onsale at Canadian tire
For you Canadian ultralighters, this is a pretty nifty scale on sale cheap: Regular $30, on sale for $9.99, picked one up the other day, works great, seems accurate, and has a pretty wide range. 1 ...

In Gear Deals » Starfrit digital scale onsale at Canadian tire
February 14, 7:05am

snips
Thanks for the replies everyone, after an evening of playing with stoves, I've decided that the tin snips are pretty easy. I have found that I can cut a lot more accurately and straight wit...

In Make Your Own Gear » Teach me about tin snips
February 13, 9:36pm

Teach me about tin snips
Hi everyone, Having been exploring making alcohol stoves and wind screens for a while now using rudimentary tools, I decided to take the plunge and buy a pair of tin snips today. Never having...

In Make Your Own Gear » Teach me about tin snips
February 12, 3:59pm

Odyssey frame sheet?
Hi Richard, Glad to know that you think the Odyssey is up to the task. I am a little confused. Does the Odyssey not come with a framesheet by default? I assumed that since it was adverti...

In Packrafting » Suitable packrafting expedition backpacks?
February 12, 3:56pm

cool
Hi Travis, thanks for the reply. Wow, a 22lb base weight is pretty good. What raft/paddle/pfd did you use? Do you happen to have a gear list on geargrams that you could link to by chance? ...

February 12, 12:24pm

Suitable packrafting expedition backpacks?
Howdy, With the Golite Odyssey onsale right now (http://www.golite.com/Ms-Odyssey-P734.aspx), it seems like it would fit the requirements of being fairly light yet large enough volume to carry a...

February 12, 10:11am

Thanks
Thanks David!

In Gear Swap » PIF: Some Random Things
February 11, 4:04pm

New teflon Moment 50 suitable for a quilt?
We are hoping to build a MYOG two-person quilt and are looking for materials and I was thinking about going with the new moment 50 for both the inside and the outside of the quilt. Is this materia...

In Make Your Own Gear » New M50?
February 11, 9:26am

All Reader Reviews by Rob E

Rob E has posted no reviews.