BPL Community Profile

Kyle Purcell (dufus934) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Texas
About Me I'm a Bible believing follower of Christ. I've been backpacking for about 15 years now. A few of things that I'm really interested in are making my own gear, survival techniques and gear. I have a lot of questions and a few answers.
CityDallas
StateTexas
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.uriahthevagabond.wordpress.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kyle Purcell

Showing 121 - 130 of 174 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Re: my site
WORKS

In User Test Forum » hyperlink test
November 21, 3:13pm

Re: A Very Thorough MYOG Site
so i would love to use this site, but i have no idea how to even begin. Is there a way that i can translate this site to english or maybe there is something else i can do. Help!

In Make Your Own Gear » A Very Thorough MYOG Site
November 19, 12:02pm

Re: Kind of new to lightweight backpacking
Craig, First off let me echo everyone else and say welcome! The lightweight and UL backpacking worlds are both fun and exciting. I have been a UL backpacker for almost two years now and I have...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Kind of new to lightweight backpacking
November 18, 11:21pm

my site
my site

November 18, 7:12pm

how do you hyperlink text on this forum (or any for that matter)
I have been trying to figure out how to do a hyper link on this forum for a little while now and can't seem to do it. I know some of you folks know how to do this and I'm looking for a bit...

In Chaff » how do you hyperlink text on this forum (or any for that matter)
November 18, 2:18pm

hyperlink test
click here

November 18, 2:03pm

Re: Heineken Cone
Mark, I see that you have the fiberglass wick around you Heiney Pot. I was wondering where you got the wick from (internet, local store, etc)? I have been searching for something like that...

In Make Your Own Gear » Heineken Cone
November 18, 1:51pm

Re: Define boiling
my results were a pretty steady boil (lots of large bubbles) in slightly over four min.

In Make Your Own Gear » Best alcohol mix
November 14, 8:26am

Re: best alky mix details?
Michael We boiled probably around 11 cups. We weren't very high up, it was on a bluff above the creek bed, and coming out of Clarksville we didn't gain very much altitude. So, while al...

November 12, 9:24pm

Best alcohol mix
After about a month of tinkering, i have come up with what i think is one of the best alcohol mixes for our alcohol stoves. It is nothing ground breaking, but i did find that a 1:1 mix of HEET...

November 12, 2:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Kyle Purcell

Kyle Purcell has posted no reviews.