BPL Community Profile

Damien Tougas (dtougas) - BPL Staff

My Locale Gaspé Peninsula
About Me Damien Tougas has not added a biography yet.
CityCascapedia-St-Jules
StateQC
CountryCanada
My Website URLhttp://www.outsideways.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Damien Tougas

Showing 121 - 130 of 296 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: Inov-8 shoes
Diane, I wish Inov-8 would make their more minimalist shoes with one of their wider lasts. All of the light-weight, low-profile trail shoes they make are with the performance last. The models th...

In Editor's Roundtable » Minimalist Footwear for Summer Backpacking
March 31, 3:32pm

Re: Re: George - Try the Treks
George, I have heard that the uppers on the TrekSports have had some durability issues. I haven't had the opportunity to try them as of yet, so I can't confirm that. I would search aroun...

March 30, 7:00pm

Re: Minimalist Footwear Question
As Jeremy says, once you start down the path of minimalist footwear, you will not want to wear traditional shoes anymore. There are many different makes/models available for more casual and dress u...

March 30, 11:19am

Re: Re: Minimalist Footwear for Summer Backpacking
George, The X-Talon 190 is exactly the same as the F-Lite 195 except for the tread pattern. You could pretty much use my comments on them interchangeably with the exception of grip. The F-Lite s...

March 29, 8:44pm

Re: Gravel
Luke, The type of shoe that works for you will definitely depend on your terrain and the conditioning of your feet. For lots of rocks and gravel, having some rock protection (a little bit of sti...

March 29, 8:39pm

Re: missing shoes...
Caleb, A lot of things have changed since this article was originally proposed and the testing was started. The Merrell wasn't available, nor was the New Balance Minimus, as well as others. ...

March 29, 5:01pm

Re: Minimal Footwear = Maximal Problems
Eric, I don't agree. That is like saying people shouldn't do any form of fitness training because they aren't in shape for it. Building up the strength and endurance to be able to...

March 29, 4:55pm

Sold
Sorry, this item is no longer available.

In Gear Swap » FS: Mens Patagonia Micro Puff Jacket, Size Small
March 05, 5:32pm

Re: 1,600 miles in VFF KSO Trek
Hey Clint, is there any way I can contact you off-list to ask you some questions? You can PM me if you like...

In Editor's Roundtable » Vibram FiveFingers KSO Treks Review
March 03, 10:44am

Re: Video, Music
Steven, Glad you enjoyed the music! It turns out that I got one of the artist names wrong in the credits... actually I had originally used the one listed there (Metric), but decided to swap-out ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Trip Report: 2010 Teton Crest Expedition
March 02, 5:24am

All Reader Reviews by Damien Tougas

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Four Dog Stove Bushcooker LT III
Disclosure: Four Dog Stove sent me this stove to test after reading about my frustrations with another wood stove. In return I agreed to post my impressions about the stove (good or bad) on this forum...

In Stoves - Other
July 12, 7:45pm