BPL Community Profile

Drew Jay (drewjh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Central Coast
About Me Drew Jay has not added a biography yet.
StateCA
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List2013 UL, M-SUL, & SUL lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Drew Jay

Showing 121 - 130 of 231 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Forum » Thread

Yang has a legitimate complaint - I've not been reimbursed for return shipping on defective product more times than I can count and it is definitely annoying. And SMD's response left somet...

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
May 30, 10:35am

Sold!
Sold to Craig!

In Gear Swap » 14.74 ounce long/wide down quilt, M50 fabric, 900fp down - Hammock Gear Burrow
May 29, 5:36am

New SUL hiker
I put together a SUL gear list as a challenge to myself - it is the second half of this list, starting on page 3: http://www.backpackinglight.com/backpackinglight/forums/gear_lists/af985311db25...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Any "NEW" SUL Hikers out there?
May 29, 3:16am

14.74 ounce long/wide down quilt, M50 fabric, 900fp down - Hammock Gear Burrow
I have here a Hammock Gear 40 degree Burrow quilt. It is the long (78”) wide (55”) model cut from black M50 fabric, with the sewn footbox and one ounce of overstuff. Also two sets of closure ...

In Gear Swap » 14.74 ounce long/wide down quilt, M50 fabric, 900fp down - Hammock Gear Burrow
May 28, 11:57pm

Simblissity
I'll take the Leva gaiters as long as they are a size large.

In Gear Swap » FS: Men's clothing M/L/XL (Patagonia, Arcteryx, etc)
May 28, 6:55am

Dry bag for Enlightened equipment
I have an Enlightened Equipment RevX 20 degree long extra wide and it fits in the Zpacks medium+ dry bag with a ton of room to spare, I think it would fit fine in the medium.

In GEAR » Zpacks vs MLD vs GG cuben fiber dry bags
May 27, 1:44am

Rainshadow
I just weighed my Rainshadow at 42.5 ounces with the stuff sack and six carbon fiber stakes, trail dust and all. The carbon stakes save about an ounce over the Easton's. The Rainshadow will fit...

In GEAR » Lightest 3 person shelter for two adults and a child?
May 26, 1:31am

Tent and rain shells
The really low hanging fruit I'm seeing are the tent and rain shells. The Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo should be back in stock in a month, and it would save you 31 ounces. And a lightweight ponc...

In GEAR » Getting back into backpacking -- going UL after years of carrying 50+ lb packs
May 25, 2:42am

Blaze
My experience with the Crown is that it is effectively a rather heavy frameless pack (which incidentally lacks the cushy hip belt and straps of its' predecessor for the same weight.) As such, t...

In GEAR » Load lifters on the Granite Gear Crown 60 V.C. Ki and other backpacks
May 16, 12:43am

ALL SOLD!
ALL SOLD, THANKS!! Brand new with tags Montbell UL Comfort System pillow. $23.00 shipped SOLD Icebreakers Redram size XXL navy blue merino long sleeve crew. Appx. 150 weight. $25.00 shipped. ...

In Gear Swap » Goosefeet & Montbell pillows, North Face Verto wind shirt sz XL, Redram merino top size XXL, sz 13 1/2 Salomon Fastpacker GTX
May 15, 1:10am

All Reader Reviews by Drew Jay

Drew Jay has posted no reviews.