BPL Community Profile

d k (dkramalc) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale d k hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me d k has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by d k

Showing 121 - 130 of 749 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...75

Forum » Thread

Re: Surprise Homecoming.
Sweeeet. :) Thanks for sharing that moment with us.

In Chaff » Surprise Homecoming.
October 30, 5:39pm

internet memes
"BPL's official anti-liberal meme generator." OK, a serious question about something that has long puzzled me: It has always been my (admittedly subjective) observation that the...

In Chaff » Tea Party Haters
October 25, 12:24pm

Re: County Hospital
And even where there are county hospitals, they are under funded and over loaded - that's why not everywhere has them. And the patients who can't pay for their own care there tend to only...

In Chaff » Tea Party Haters
October 24, 3:37pm

Re: FS: Western Mountaineering Antelope, Osprey EXOS 58 MEDIUM
What size is the 40th anniversary pad?

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering Antelope, Osprey EXOS 58 MEDIUM
October 22, 6:33pm

Re: Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?"
Of course, this is only my opinion, but... Caricatures = can be funny Lies = not funny

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
October 22, 11:59am

Re: Interested in a three way swap
I don't actually have a pack, just bought the belt thinking it might be good for a diy pack. But now I just think I need to sell off things I don't have a definite plan for.

In Gear Swap » WTB: HELP- Absoroka Hip Belt M
October 19, 10:23pm

Re: WTB: HELP- Absoroka Hip Belt M
I have an Absaroka belt that I bought when they were selling them out; not sure what size it is, though. Measuring from the edge of the rounded pad (belly end) to the edge of the webbing at the b...

In Gear Swap » WTB: HELP- Absoroka Hip Belt M
October 19, 7:46pm

Re: Is Tyvek Really That Bad?
I am probably a hopeless Luddite, too, Jim - but I feel more comfortable about the safety of my NeoAir on Tyvek. Plus if there is any breeze of wind at all, the polycryo seems a pain to get laid o...

In GEAR » Is Tyvek Really That Bad?
October 18, 9:11am

Re: Re: Re: New Material. Feedback Wanted.
I would definitely be interested; I think the non-"x" version appeals to me a bit more, but I can think of uses for each. I presume you don't want to carry both?

In Make Your Own Gear » New Material. Feedback Wanted.
October 17, 2:44pm

Re: Re: Tent Window - Project Completed
Very nice - I got some of the same vinyl, so will see which tent I want to try this with! What the heck is that outside your window in the 2nd picture? I'm sure this is some sort of Rorscha...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tent Window - Project Completed
October 16, 10:17pm

All Reader Reviews by d k

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Pacific Outdoor Equipment Peak Elite AC petite
I liked this mat a lot; the only thing I've liked as much that I've tried is my old Thermarest Deluxe LE which I think is 26 oz, almost 3x the weight of this pad (10.5 oz on my scale). The fa...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
May 20, 3:46pm

Pacific Outdoor Products Insul Mat Max-Thermo
I got this on a Steep and Cheap sale, and so far have only used it twice sleeping on the floor at my parents' house, since my old bedroom has long since been converted to a sewing room for my mom....

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
December 26, 4:34pm