BPL Community Profile

Michael Crosby (djjmikie) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Ky
About Me Retired Army. Now working in behavioral health at Ft. Knox with the soldiers returning from Afghanistan. I have learned more than I could have ever imagined here. THANKS BPL.
CityLouisville, Ky
StateChaos
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Crosby

Showing 121 - 130 of 667 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...67

Forum » Thread

Todays Funny with a lesson
John was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred young layers (hens), called 'pullets,' and ten roosters to fertilize the eggs. He kept records, and any rooster not pe...

In Chaff » Todays Funny with a lesson
April 21, 2:58pm

"Kookabay pads ?"
Bender will make just about anything you want as far as a pad or pillow. I have both a pad and 2 pillows and they are top notch workmanship. Mike

In GEAR » Kookabay pads ?
April 05, 12:15pm

Our new little hiker
Congratulations

In Chaff » Our new little hiker
March 31, 5:55pm

Re: "Alcohol Fuel Bottles"
Look here

In GEAR » Alcohol Fuel Bottles
March 26, 11:24am

"Your Chuckle For Today "
The Candy With The Little Hole This should make you smile. You have to love little kids. The children began to identify the flavors by their color: Red....................Cherry Y...

In Chaff » "Your Chuckle For Today "
March 26, 7:31am

Advice from Will Rogers
Will Rogers died in a 1935 plane crash with his best friend, Wylie Post, but his advice lives on. Enjoy the following: 1. Never slap a man who'...

In Chaff » Advice from Will Rogers
March 26, 7:15am

Re: "WTB your old heavy gear for Boy Scouts"
I have 2 external frame packs about 5-7 years old in excellent condition I will let you have. PM me. Mike

In Gear Swap » WTB your old heavy gear for Boy Scouts
March 25, 12:31pm

"Add a verse!"
I walk for hours, I wear few clothes I like to cross icy streams. I sleep in a bivy and pee in a jar I eat lots and lots of energy bars.

In Chaff » Add a verse!
March 22, 12:47pm

Birth Control
Mrs. Donovan was walking down O'Connell Street in Dublin when she met up with Father Flaherty. The Father said, 'Top o' the mornin' to ye! Aren't ye Mrs. Donovan and did...

In Chaff » Children
March 19, 4:53pm

Beer

In Chaff » Beer
March 19, 4:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael Crosby

Michael Crosby has posted no reviews.