Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Danny Milks (dannymilks) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sierras
About Me After having worked for four years at UC Davis Outdoor Adventures (as an assistant manager and guide) and two years at Shasta Mountain Guides (as a guide), my wife and I have decided it's time for a change. We got rid of everything we owned and are now in the midst of a multi-year world travel. We are mostly interested in healthy food and backpacking in all of the great mountain ranges. When we had a "home" we enjoyed cycling, backcountry skiing, running, and gardening.
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://trektogether.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Danny Milks

Showing 121 - 130 of 233 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Forum » Thread

EB First Ascent on sale
Hey Greg Eddie Bauar First Ascent down vest, jacket and parka (plus many more things) are on sale right now. Big discounts. Sale has been going for a while so don't delay bc it should end soon...

In Gear Swap » WTT: My REI Credit (+ extras) for your Men's Small EB Downlight Sweater
October 28, 9:17am

Excellent Report
Thanks Will for taking one for the team! Subjecting yourself to uphill hikes with not-so-breathable jackets. One note: the MontBell Thunderhead uses Gore-Tex PacLite Stretch on the arms and elbo...

In Editor's Roundtable » Field Testing Air Permeable Waterproof-Breathable Fabric Technologies – Part 2: Are There Detectable Differences Under Real World Backpacking Conditions?
October 26, 9:51am

Sleeping Bag and Pad for short (5'5") and wide person
Hey All, I'm helping a friend get into backpacking and she's off to a good start by wanting to go light. The difficulty I am having is finding a sleep setup for her that would fit her body...

In GEAR » Sleeping Bag and Pad for short (5'5") and wide person
October 19, 1:15pm

SOTMR Intergrated Canister Fuel Stoves
A nice, concise summary of your testings and experience with these stoves. Thanks for another superb SOTMR!

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Integrated Canister Fuel Stoves State of the Market Report 2011: Part 3 – Wrap Up and Reviews of Individual Stoves
October 19, 9:24am

Hilleberg Nallo 4 GT Review
Great review. It sounds like this really is a versatile tent. Do you know the hydrostatic head of the outer fabric?

In Editor's Roundtable » Hilleberg Nallo 4 GT Review
October 19, 9:19am

Inov-8 Pack
Glad it worked out for the both of us. Enjoy the pack!

In Gear Swap » Inov-8 Pack, Berghaus Asgard Smock, REI Pack, OMM Kamleika, Berhgaus Octans 40, MontBell
October 12, 11:02am

Berghaus Pack Sold! OMM Kamleika still available...
Got the payment and address, will ship today. Thanks David.

In Gear Swap » Inov-8 Pack, Berghaus Asgard Smock, REI Pack, OMM Kamleika, Berhgaus Octans 40, MontBell
October 11, 9:32am

Gear Swap
I like this idea.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » gear swap forum suggestion
October 09, 3:03pm

Mountain Hardwear Phantom Vest
Hi, I have a mens medium, Mountain Hardwear Phantom Vest. It's in excellent condition, not worn much. 800 fill with box wall construction, 15 denier fabric, 12oz. Very warm! Hand pockets and on...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Down vest (men's M or L, or women's S or M)
October 09, 9:57am

Inov-8 Pack Sold!
Thank Mike - got your address and payment. Will ship it today.

October 07, 11:11am

All Reader Reviews by Danny Milks

Danny Milks has posted no reviews.