Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tyler H (ctwnwood) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale The Palouse
About Me Tyler H has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.cottonwoodculture.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear ListGear List -- The Maze Trip

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tyler H

Showing 121 - 130 of 183 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

a resource for OR
You can find some coverage here: http://www.adventure-journal.com Robert- If BPL has people at the show right now, paying their own way, then I'm not sure if that's a good excuse.

In GEAR » Where's BPL's coverage of the summer OR show?
August 06, 10:54pm

Somebody just post some d*** pics
Why is everybody trying to get paid for every little thing they put on the internet? If you're at the show take some photos and throw them up in a thread.

In GEAR » Where's BPL's coverage of the summer OR show?
August 06, 6:23pm

re: Re: Another MYOG sil pack
Thanks Guys. Chris, your packs have been a huge inspiration. Besides the 1.9oz sil (red) I used standard oxford pack cloth for the back/bottom panel, shoulder straps, hipbelt, water bottle po...

In Make Your Own Gear » Another MYOG sil pack
August 06, 2:49pm

Another MYOG sil pack
Also....its 300g/10.6 oz How could I forget?

August 05, 10:42pm

Another MYOG sil pack
I finished my second official MYOG project a while ago and just needed to fix a few final things before showing it off. This bag is very similar to the first one I made, but it's quite a bi...

August 05, 10:15pm

kindness
Diana thank you so much for your generosity. It won't be wasted.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why are you not a Member of BPL?
August 04, 1:58pm

re: re: re: myog treking poles?
Gorilla glue expands and is another (potentially lighter) option instead of JB weld for taking up space between grips --edit: or tips and pole.

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG: Treking Poles??
August 03, 6:29pm

re: MYOG: Treking Poles?
I made a decent pair of trekking poles out of old blue fiberglass xc skiing poles. I cut off the old tip and old grip, then measured and cut to the right length. I used some bar tape, for a road...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG: Treking Poles??
August 03, 1:22pm

Vegan Donuts!
No problem, Voodoo has vegan doughnuts!

In Chaff » Touristy things to do in Portland Oregon
August 02, 5:31pm

Get Thrifty
This sounds like a really fun challenge. Head to the thrift store. There are PLENTY of fleeces, running shorts, synthetic shirts, hats, old running shoes, etc. to go around. Bonus points for awe...

In Gear Lists » Most cost efficient clothing list
August 02, 5:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Tyler H

Tyler H has posted no reviews.