Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Karple T (ctracyverizon) - BPL Guest

My Locale Mid-Alantic
About Me Karple T has not added a biography yet.
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListSub 5lb 3 Day List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Karple T

Showing 121 - 130 of 457 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...46

Forum » Thread

WTB - Batchstovez
If you have one let me buy it : )

In Gear Swap » WTB - Batchstovez
May 22, 7:51am

"FS: Nylofume Bags round 4"
I will take 5 ... 5 + 65 = 70

In Gear Swap » FS: Nylofume Bags round 4
May 17, 3:02pm

"The Sawyer Squeeze just got better"
Uuuum ... well, hurts to say this but it is 5.5 oz. (2L) I use this for a two person set up because it's easy & fast to fill both platys. I fill one using it as a gravity/squeeze filte...

In GEAR » The Sawyer Squeeze just got better
May 17, 8:21am

"The Sawyer Squeeze just got better"
Just splice in the filter to your platy line using the sawyer nipples and suck the water through it. Works fine and will work as a gravity filter to fill other bladders or bottles.

In GEAR » The Sawyer Squeeze just got better
May 17, 8:03am

"Tarp Tie Out Logic Check"
I used the 1.5, ran tape along the edge and folded over and trimmed for a 1" width then removed backing and taped down for the 1/2" tie out. Tie outs are 4" long. Then ran tape al...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tarp Tie Out Logic Check
May 15, 6:02am

"Quilt under a tarp without a Bivy?"
Ben, I hike the same parts of the AT as you. In summer I use a tarp, quilt and a bug bivy (AlpineLight bug tent 8.6 oz)and in shoulder seasons a tarp, quilt & bivy (BPL/Oware UL Bivy -Per...

In GEAR » Quilt under a tarp without a Bivy?
May 14, 11:35am

"Quilt under a tarp without a Bivy?"
Check out this vid of Clint “Lint” Bunting and his tarp & quilt set up. http://www.opb.org/programs/ofg/segments/view/1821 I think he used it on the PCT Jump 1/2 way to 5:20 and se...

In GEAR » Quilt under a tarp without a Bivy?
May 14, 10:55am

I think if you made it like this it would be plenty strong and you could add patches on the inside and put a couple of bar-tacks in it. Every surface is taped in the stack. ...

May 10, 3:03pm

Are you looking for a tie out like this on both ends?

May 10, 1:58pm

I am using the tape from zpacks along with a primer that you spread on all surfaces that will touch the tape. The primer makes a big difference in the bond strength as it etches the surface and ...

May 10, 1:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Karple T

Karple T has posted no reviews.