BPL Community Profile

Chris S (csteutterman) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Chris S has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListEmigrant BPL Trip

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris S

Showing 121 - 130 of 576 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...58

Forum » Thread

Re: bear canisters in winter inYosemite
In case anyone was wondering, I just called to confirm the bear canister requirement in the winter and they said that canisters are not required at Dewey Point. Per the Superintendent's Compend...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Meetup - Yosemite Snowshoe/Ski to Dewey Pt. - Jan. 11-13
January 08, 12:56pm

FS : Montane Featherlite Pants (XL)
Price drop on the wind pants. Trialstar and Prophet no longer available.

In Gear Swap » FS or FT: MLD Trailstar (Grey Silnylon), MLD Prophet (Large) & Montane Featherlite Pants (XL)
January 04, 12:50pm

Carpooling
Is anyone driving up from San Francisco or near a BART station on Saturday morning that I could get a ride with? Or even Friday evening? I could drive if necessary, but would prefer to leave th...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Meetup - Yosemite Snowshoe/Ski to Dewey Pt. - Jan. 11-13
January 03, 12:29pm

FS or FT: MLD Trailstar (Grey Silnylon), MLD Prophet (Large) & Montane Featherlite Pants (XL)
-- SALE IS OVER. ALL ITEMS NO LONGER AVAILABLE -- Prices include shipping CONUS (or equivalently priced locations). Paypal personal/gift or buyer pays fees. See pics below. PM me with questi...

In Gear Swap » FS or FT: MLD Trailstar (Grey Silnylon), MLD Prophet (Large) & Montane Featherlite Pants (XL)
January 01, 3:00pm

FS: Enlightened Equipment Revelation 30* Quilt - 30% Overfill - Long/Wide
--SOLD-- Enlightened Equipment Revelation 30* Quilt 30% Overfill Long/Wide This is not the 'X' version, it's the regular Revelation 20D Fabric All black 23.8oz without the 3 re...

In Gear Swap » FS: Enlightened Equipment Revelation 30* Quilt - 30% Overfill - Long/Wide
December 31, 11:10am

Re: Cirque it is
Out of curiosity, why did you choose that over the Arete? I've been considering them both as well and have been leaning towards the Arete, but Cirque being 24% off right now makes the think tw...

In GEAR » Cheap Winter tent
December 20, 11:31am

Re: Meetup - Yosemite Snowshoe/Ski to Dewey Pt. - Jan. 11-13
Very interested for Saturday night, possibly +1. Are you planning on hiking in on Friday?

December 19, 3:04pm

Re: Re: SEKI Food Storage
Thanks, Tom. I guess I'm mostly wondering if it's reasonable to assume that there will be space for my food in the lockers when I get to them or if they generally tend to fill up by a cert...

In Pre-Trip Planning » SEKI 2013
December 14, 4:37pm

Re: Food storage
Thank Greg. For some reason I had just assumed that the canisters were required in all of SEKI, but according to that map that does not appear to be the case. That makes it much easier. Edit: ...

December 13, 3:09pm

SEKI Food Storage
I posted some questions a few weeks ago and ended up finding most of my answers from some trip reports. The main thing I'm still not sure about is food storage, so I updated my original post a...

December 13, 2:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris S

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Six Moons Designs 2011 Swift
I bought this pack (along with the optional Hoop Stay and Wing Belt) intending to use it for trips that required a bear canister. The light weight, capacity to fit a bear canister and option to add t...

In Backpacks - Frameless
December 27, 12:46pm